'15.0 - YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER.

| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |

| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |

it started with a curse.
a physical attraction.
raw desire and lust.

then he saved you.
over and over again.

then he held you.
over and over again.

and that tiny spark
spread like wildfires.

until he told you every
terrible thing he'd done,
and you still
loved him anyways.

"I WILL NOT TAKE MY TOP OFF, KATSUKI." you huffed out, quite irritated. "and no it doesn't matter how much you've missed my breasts!"

your group had already cleared the first two levels of hell and as you ventured lower, the temperature was only going higher and higher.

this was only the beginning and your hair was stuck to your neck, your clothes drenched in sweat, and your body flushed with heat.

a bead of sweat rolled down your temple, so very slowly, tickling your skin there. you took in shallow puffs of breath, hating the taste of smoke and humidity on your tongue.

the only positive side was that the boys had already discarded their shirts, giving you a nice view of tight muscles and built forms.

especially bakugou. the sweat glistened his skin, showing off every cube and bulge. with his bangs stuck to his forehead he looked just like when you were done with your not very heavenly ministrations.

but how could he expect you to do the same? walk around shirtless with your chest on display. especially in front of izuku and shoto!

kirishima you trusted for some reason. knew he wouldn't do anything to embarrass you.

"stop being a prude. it's not a big deal unless you make a big deal out of it." setsuna said casually.

you were about to protest when she discarded her own small top with a smirk, only forcing a gasp out of you.

she scoffed and flipped her hair before squaring her shoulders, showing off her bare chest confidently.

you didn't miss how katsuki's eyes followed her movements before he scowled and rolled his eyes.

composing yourself, you cleared your throat and finally said "i'm not a prude. it's just not that hot yet. we're only on the second level. what are you gonna do on the seventh? step out of your skin too?"