'18.0 - QUEEN OF HELLS AND HEAVENS.

| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |

you had a weakness for
his mouth on your throat,
his fingers between your thighs,
and his words in your heart.

you'd tasted sin and
now you couldn't break free.

you kept going back for
just one more hit,
one more touch,
one more kiss.

you were ready to
burn in hell
if it was in his fire.

"STOP TOUCHING HIM."

"i need to touch him for my healing powers to work, katsuki."

he crossed his arms over his bare chest and you internally groaned from how perfect his biceps looked all big and flexed up.

"i don't like it." he groaned.

you rolled your eyes "really? couldn't tell."

he'd expressed how much he didn't like the fact that you were healing izuku and shoto at least twelve times.

"you've been healing him for ten minutes now. he just had a cut dammit. he's fine."

make that thirteen.

your patience was running thin by the minute but you hid your annoyance behind a mask of indifference after shooting shoto an apologetic smile. but he didn't help when he opened his mouth and asked "are you jealous, bakugou?"

you didn't miss how setsuna scoffed at that. as if even the idea of putting the word jealousy and bakugou in the same sentence was ludicrous.

but you weren't so sure she was right when bakugou balled his hands into fists by his sides and leaned forward with bared teeth "why? do i need to be you, you half and half bastard?"

"i think i liked it better before my ears were healed. at least i didn't have to listen to your complaining." shoto deadpanned and a small laugh escaped your lips before you clamped your mouth shut. because you felt exactly the same.

a nagging katsuki was not someone you'd liked to be around.

bakugou sent a deadly glare your way before turning to shoto "oh, don't worry icy hot. i can cut your ears right off. or better yet, how about you just die?"