'10.0 - I WANT YOU.

| CHAPTER TEN |

| CHAPTER TEN |

"put your hands
on my knees"
you said,
"and think of me
as a book you've been
dying to read.
i want you to ruin me."

"gladly."
he promised.

HE TASTED OF SIN AND SMELLED OF ASH. and you wanted to drown yourself into him until you were one with him.

he was the definition of desire. and you never knew how consuming the flames could be until now.

it felt as though your life line depended on him... on his lips, his hands.

it made you calm in the soul and crazy in the flesh and you never wanted to let go.

he had flown you back to his mansion as he kissed every inch of your exposed skin.

your face, your lips, your neck, your shoulders, your collarbones...

oh, your collarbones.

you'd even moaned out when he grazed a sharp canine over the sensitive bone and placed a kiss in the small notch.

meanwhile, one of your hands had found purchase in his hair while the other held onto his shoulder.

your nails dug into his skin, leaving crescent shaped marks behind as he left a trail of love bites over your chest.

at some point he'd asked you to call him katsuki.

you liked it. it was more intimate.

so you'd asked him to call you y/n. the name only those closest to you were allowed to know.

aside from all the ways katsuki had made you feel, the rest of the fly back was more of a fuzzy memory now that you were splayed on his bed, almost completely bare, as he took his time worshiping every part of you.

"i want you." he whispered in your ear. "hells, i've been wanting you since i laid eyes on you."

his husky voice and lustful confessions only intensified the heat in your stomach as it pooled in your core.

"then what took you so long?" you questioned breathlessly.

"pride." a kiss beneath your ear. "foolishness." a kiss on your neck. "i have no fucking clue."

your skin crawled with sin left from his fingertips dancing across every inch and you were reveling in the way it made you feel.

"so fucking beautiful." he murmured and dragged his tongue right down the middle of your chest.

"katsuki~" his name rolled off your tongue like a melody to his ear.

he licked and lapped and bit and kissed like a hungry wolf. yet his fingers grabbed and squeezed your sides and breasts so gently that the contrast was driving you mad.

you unleashed yourself in his demons and he immersed himself in your madness. pure harmony and chaos engulfed you both.

a beautiful paradox. that's what you were.

pure,
raw,
real.

"i want to explore your body until i know it like the back of my hand." his kisses traveled lower. "i want to know you inside and out." he said under his breath.

"i want to be..." he trailed off until his head was right between your thighs.

you were aching for him so badly you weren't sure how you'd survived all these years without him.

he kissed you in places you never imagined anyone would and drew out noises you never knew you were capable of making.

when your hands reached for his strong horns to guide his head, he shuddered and groaned in pleasure.

that's when he explained how sensitive those horns were.

your hips moved in synchrony with his mouth and the guttural groans he let out only pushed you closer to the edge until the knot in your stomach got impossibly tighter.

you screamed out and unraveled underneath him. it was a feeling you'd never experienced before. pure euphoria.

he was your forbidden fruit, always pushing you away despite the obvious attraction.

but now, it was your juices that were running down his chin.

he hummed in satisfaction and licked his lips "you're so fucking delicious."

when you caught your breath, you didn't waste any time sitting on his lap and grabbing his sensitive horns for support, eager to make him feel all the things you'd felt.

it was slow and painful at first, as he'd warned you it'd be.

but all of that was soon replaced with the all too familiar pleasure.

hard and fast and passionate.

and this time when you screamed out his name, he was hissing yours at the same time as you shattered together.

in case you ever foolishly forget:
i am never not thinking of you