Party Shenanigans

You could only focus on his lips, they were pink, plump and juicy and were drawing you in like the sunset fading into darkness. His body towered over yours as you leaned back against the wall, your legs wrapped around his waist. Musk, danger and mischief, lingered from him but you didn't care, his smell was intoxicating causing your brain to go fuzzy and your heart to beat erratically. You needed him. now. against the wall and you couldn't care less who watched.

His hot lips skimmed your collarbones, achingly slow up your neck and floated over your lips, hovering. Your body needed his touch. Your clit desperately demanded his presence. Your body craved to feel his length pressed against your soaking wet core. You grinded hard against his member provoking a small groan to escape from his lips. Your clit throbbing in response as his fingers dug into your thighs and his tongue leisurely traced your collar bones and neck once again, making you melt into his body.

His tongue flicked your bottom lip and greedily sucked into his mouth. It was too much to handle, your eyes started to roll to the back of your head as his tongue slipped into yours. He tasted sweet and it was captivating, making you drunk on lust as he explored further into your mouth, as if it was his last kiss with you.

His hand travelled up from dress and scorched your skin as he rest on your hip. Your body arched in response and your hips rolled into his. Sweat was racing down your temple while you struggled to breath. He trailed his hand across your lower stomach, your breathing hitched as he slowly glided his hand towards your....

Loud knocks filled the room and pulled you out of your sleep. An annoyed sigh rumbled out of your chest as you dragged the quilt over your head "Come in" you grunted, knowing that it was Clio by the sound of the knocks.

The door opened and Clio emerged from the darkness.

"Morning miss" she smiled, "You missed breakfast again I see, not sleeping well still?". Clio pulled the curtains open allowing light to smother the room.

You grunted as soon as the light touched the bed "It's the heat for sure". What heat though, the weather or your dreams you wondered... Probably both.

Clio was roughly your age, give or take a year or two. She was beautiful, tall with a figure you wish you had. Her hair was golden and pinned back. You were friendly to her, same to all the maids. Your mother on the other hand used to treat the maids as if they were beneath her and it boiled your blood.

Jumping out of bed, you stretched, interlocking your fingers and raising them to the ceiling. Each vertebra cracked and your body glowed with happiness.

Clio heard and laughed "I must say that did sound sensational".

You laughed along with her, creating a positive atmosphere in your room.

The room grew dark, juxtaposing the atmosphere that was created. We both walked to the window to see black clouds consume the sky. At least the party is held indoors tonight you remembered.

***

After lunch you decided to head to the library to pass some time before the party tonight. You walked past mounds of people chatting with excitement and discussing which gowns they were planning on wearing tonight. You were excited for the party but not ecstatic, not anymore. The mark on your neck was hidden well. Layers of makeup did the trick and it even tricked Jove and Clio, surprisingly. Your hand moved to sooth it as it was still tender, but you resisted the temptation in case it ruined your make up. The acid in your stomach started to pop when you thought of Loki.

Stress bewitched your body, and you grew more anxious as your heart started to bang in your chest as if Mjolnir were inside of you trying to escape. Down the hall you could see the library, so close yet so far while you were scanning the area. Anxiety pumped in you as you reached out to grab the handle of the door, pulling it open you sighed with relief until a hand rested on you lower back!