Doubt

You are in a deep sleep, possibly a coma from Thor's session last night and you didn't want to wake up to face a new day. You wanted to curl up in the blanket and replay last night's event repeatedly, reliving one of the best nights of your life. You could have sworn Thor whispered something to you as you fell asleep but you weren't sure if you just imagined what he said...

But, it was no use, You could feel your body wake slowly as your eyelids lifted as the sun shone on them. Opening your eyes, you stretched your legs and arms out and turned over to face Thor... But, you are lying in an empty bed and you could feel your glow fade.

Midgard.

Thor told you last night that he was going to Midgard in the morning, meaning that you are alone for a few days. You pulled the blanket up over your chest as you sat in Thor's bed, naked, as stress quickly floods you. You need to get out of here fast before any maids spot you! The rumours and the stories that they would spread about you, oh god. Jumping out of bed, you sprint over to the bathing room. You snatched your undergarment and pulled them over your hips with one hand as your grabbed your dress... Fuck. It looked as if it was mauled by a bear as it has a massive slit running down the middle of it with all the missing buttons. You contemplated about wearing it anyway and using string to tie it together, but, that would even hide the slit. Thanks, Thor you mumbled under your breath as you walk out of the bathing room, dress in hand.

Perhaps Thor may have something suitable for you to wear in his closet... You zoomed over to his closet, opening the door to reveal many of the same pieces of clothing hanging up. You step in, shocked by the number of brown pants one man could own. His closet could be deemed as another chamber judging by its size as the many tall windows surrounding it.

Stepping back out, you shut the door and covered your chest with your arms as you hunt for something more suitable- From the corner of your eye, a red sparkle caught your attention... You walked towards the front door and spot a red robe hanging up over the door... You were sure it wasn't there this morning, but without hesitation, you briskly stepped into it and tied it up as desperation reaks from you.

Perhaps Thor left it out this morning before he left... the idea of him being so thoughtful made you softly smile. The rope was an elegant firey red, that made you feel lively. You slipped into your shoes and left Thor's chambers. As you stepped out into the hall, you silently closed the door behind you. You slowly crept across the hall and down the flight of stairs before facing Lokis floor. Inhaling sharply, you quickly, but softly, strode across his hall and then sprinted down the rest of the stairs, afraid to look back in case he's behind you.

As soon as your feet landed on the open ground, with people strolling by, you exhaled softly as your safety is guaranteed. Your first initial thought is to find Thyra and grab breakfast with her. But knowing Thyra, she never skips out on meals so you knew she would be anyway.

───────✧❁✧───────

Your eyes darted around the dining hall as your scanned the area for Thyra, it was still early so you knew she was on her way over. You took a plate from the buffet and piled on some fruits and yoghurts onto it before sitting down, eyeing the front door as you waited for Thyra.

More and more people entered and the hall got full, fast and you started to question Thyras whereabouts...

"Please stand as we welcome the royal family this morning" One of Odin's footmen called out.

Everyone slowly got to their feet, as Odin walked out with Frigga in his arm, followed by Loki with... You're fell open in shock. Shaking your head with disbelief, is that... Thyra with Loki? You rubbed your eyes with your hands hard, as you are definitely imagining things. But to your surprise, she is still up there, in Thor's seat, next to Loki. Your blood sizzled in your veins. You don't want Loki, in fact, you hate him... But, seeing him with someone else made you uneasy. You can't figure out why seeing Thyra with Loki pisses you off this much. You have Thor, you should be happy. He treats you better than anyone else has ever... But seeing Loki, with Thyras hand around his arms made something inside of you snap.