Bathing

Yes.  All you want to do is scream out 'yes' and jump into Thor's arms, but... It didn't feel right. He held back from you for so long and now, he's changed his tune. It didn't feel right...

"Are you sure? I don't want to make this weird-"

"Nonsense" Thor interrupted you, his gaze soft and calm making your heart flutter.

You averted your gaze to the bathing room across from you, It has candles everywhere and it's dazzling against the bath, the shine catching your eye.

Thor scooted closer to you, your hand still in his as he softly brushes his thumbs over yours "Would you like a bath?"

You could feel your face burn red as you became suddenly nervous. Taking short, fast breaths in through your nose as you try to calm your eccentric heart as it pounds in your chest.

"sure" you said through a shaky voice.

Thor smiled at you before letting go of your hand "Great, I'm dying for one too"

Life drained from you.

"oh- you're joining me?"

"No, you're joining me, my lady. That's if you wish" Thor said as he pulls his shirt over his head showing off his bare chest.

Fuck, He is carved by the Gods. Seeing his chest has made your answer simple "That's fine with me".

Thor smirked, as he threw his shirt on the bed and your clit started to throb faster than your beating heart "Good" he smirked. Thor took a step so he was in front of you, your stomach tensing as you crane your neck up to look into his eyes.

"Don't be nervous, my sweet" Thor purred, as he reached for your hand and placed it onto his lower stomach making your heart leap out of your chest... He feels hard and rough under your fingers as you gently brush over his scars "How-"

"It was a long time ago, don't worry about it" he reassures.

You nodded and continued your journey up to his torso, your fingers dipping in the crevasse of his abs. Feeling his raw strength under your touch made your fire burn between your thighs. You needed, had to, yearned to discover more of him. You drop your hands onto his pants, pulling the strings on them quickly as if you were opening presents on Christmas morning, excited yet nervous to see what it would reveal. You glanced up at Thor, whose eyes were closed as he bit his lip, who seemed to be more excited than you.

Opening his pants, his member sprung free and your heart skipped a beat. It is better than every present you ever received. It's large, and hefty with slight faint veins and... it is all yours. Your mouth started to water and your clit throbbed, fuck. You immediately wrapped your fingers at the base of his cock, and Thor inhaled sharply through his nose. His reaction made your cunt start to drip as you stroke his shaft, slowly, your heart pounding every second. You are going to suck off your second prince of the night, and the thought of it made the fire between thighs rage. You are already built up and aroused from Loki earlier, and tonight, you will make sure you will get fucked hard, by Thor.

You continued to stroke Thors cock, your hand nearing the head of his cock after every pump. From above, you could hear Thor's breathing hitch and his chest rises and falls sharply. Stroking Thor was almost teasing yourself, as now, you needed to know how he tasted... Leaning forward, you opened your mouth and wrapped your mouth over his tip, the wetness from your hot mouth swarming around him, causing Thor to hiss your name as you pushed more of him into your mouth. You winced, expecting Thor to shove more of him down your throat, just like Loki did but, instead, he was giving you full control over him. Your mouth around the God of Thunders cock, allowing you to own it, was enough for your slit to become wetter as your arousal intensified.