Distant

"Miss?"

The voice was faint, so delicate...

"Miss!?"

You could feel your body being rattled violently by someone with soft hands.

"Call the doctor, now!"

You instantly sat up with blurry vision "Wh- how-"

"Miss! you scared me! how are you feeling?"

You rubbed your eyes with your hands and looked around to see Clio and Thyra standing in front of you...

"It's not what it looks like" you spurted ad you pull the sheets over yourself as you attempted to think of an excuse as to why you are in Lokis... You noted the smaller room, beige quilt and your photos hanging on the walls. You are back in your own chambers...

Clio, with worried eyes, took a step closer to you "Miss, you haven't been seen for a few days"

What? you couldn't understand what Clio was on about "It's only been one night, a few hours. I was sleeping?"

Thyra took a seat on your bed, whispering your name as she shook her head and it made your heart beat wildly "No one has seen you for 2 days... and we only found you just now"

You gulped, knowing full well that you were in Lokis chambers, probably in a deep sleep from all the teleporting. "Oh.." your brain went crazy as you attempt to come up with an excuse "I was out walking and I uhm... got lost"

Clios' hand covered her mouth with shock "Oh miss, I'm so sorry you went through that"

"Yeah that's what everyone suspected" Thyra said

Clio nodded "even Prince Loki thought the same, but it seemed he didn't care enough to send a search team for you..."

Such an asshole. Although you weren't technically missing, it annoyed you that Loki didn't care.

Thyra smirked "I just know Thor will be raging when he finds out about this and fuming when he hears about Lokis lack of interest, when he's back in the morning"

"Thors back in the morning?!" You gasped, "what time is it?"

"it's 5 am miss"

"I should go and let Loki know you are safe and sound," Thyra said as her eyes lit up.

"Yes, me too, I should go to bed" Clio said as she fixed your quilt "I'm so glad your safe, miss" she smiled.

"Oh yes, do go. Both of you need sleep" you smiled

Clio smiled before leaving the room, leaving you alone with Thyra.

"I'm going to head towards Lokis chambers and let him know you're safe" Thyra said "Maybe I might get invited over for a sleepover" she winked at you, making your blood boil.

You grinned, hating every word she just said, "Okay"

Thyra got off your bed and wandered towards the door "Before I forget, you do know the ball is tomorrow night?"

Shit, you completely forgot about it "Oh, it slipped my mind. Thank you, I'll see you in the morning"

Thyra nodded and left your chambers, leaving you alone.

Sighing, your pulled the quilt over your shoulder and laid back into your bed. Your mind racing with all the new information it has gathered and from the trip that Loki brought you on... You must have imagined half of it. There is no way he would have called you darling or opened up to you about not being equivalent to Thor. Thor... did he tell you that he was in love with you or...? Fuck, those brothers got on your nerves. It was strange and you needed answers, but not now. Perhaps in the morning as you could feel yourself drifting asleep...