Loki, Thor and Dread

You whipped off the green handkerchief and crumpled it in your fist before letting it fall onto the floor. Anger and infuriation rumbled in your chest and needed to escape, you needed to scream, cry and punch Loki in the face just to feel a tiny bit better. But you know that deep down none of those things would solve the pain you feel, yet you crave revenge and violence upon Loki but how...

"M'Lady" A voice bellowed from a distance, a voice so familiar you quickly turned red due to the state you are in, you instantaneously seized the blanket that you were laying on and wrapped it around yourself swiftly.

Turning around, you faced Thor, for the third time today oddly. "Sir, Tho-, si- Thoor...?" You croaked and you instantly started to squeeze your eyes shut with awkwardness. Thoor?? This day could not get any worse.

Thor closed in on you with a massive grin that couldn't fit his face.

"Thooor?" He laughed loudly wiping away his imaginary tears from laughter.

You chuckled awkwardly, unsure how to respond. You stood there wrapped in the blanket as Thor continued to laugh. People from a distance were starting to stare and it made you even more uncomfortable as the heat from the sun and the people starring caused sweat to pour down every inch of your body.

"I apologise for startling you, again, M'Lady, I was out grabbing some fresh air, enjoying the sun and I- eh why are you wrapped up in a blanket?" Thor's voice went from confident to confused quicker than you liked. You really hoped he would have dismissed you swaddled up.

"Sunburnt, I got uhm badly burnt on my skin.. which turned red" You lied through your teeth and every second of it haunted you.

"Sunburn is one the worse things we Asgardians can get, also people on Midgard get burnt too. I picked up this cream substance from Midgard to help with burns, it works quite well. It is in my chambers, I'll be more than happy to lend you it if you wish" Thors voice was soothing and his niceness was starting to make you feel better and guilty at the same time.

Thor peered closer to you, "Ah, I can see the burn around your neck. It seems to be swollen too. Ouch"

Your eyes shot open as soon as Thor stepped closed to inspect Loki's handprint circulating your neck. Grabbing the blanket, you edged it closer to your neck to hide it.

Lost for words you stood there in silence, not responding to anything Thor said. More people started to gather and your eyes shot towards the crowds as more and more people joined.

Thor followed your eyes and looked back at you softly, "Let's get that cream" He smiled as he gestured to you to lead the way.

This day just got worse. much much worse. You wanted to turn around and lock yourself into your room all because Xavier basically ended it with you, Loki abused you and now Thor is here being caring and will soon find out his snake of a brother is abusive, manipulating little-

"What is this?" Thor mumbled

Your body twisted around like lightning, almost causing your spine to crack. But you wish your spine did crack because Thor was holding Lokis handkerchief in his hand. "What is this? how did this get here"

Lost for words and you shook your head, unable to talk as your brain went crazy causing sharp pains to burst in random spots.

Thor stared at the emerald silk handkerchief for a few moments which for you, felt like hours.

"Loki" Thor paused.

Standing there, you felt faint with stress and heat. Was Thor going to figure out that Loki visited you and the red mark on your neck is in fact Lokis hand...