Valhalla

You stood there, still, like a statue as Loki stared at you through the crack of the door with a clenched jaw.

"Loki? Who is there?" Thor calls out.

Loki, with his jaw stiff, didn't reply. Beads of sweat rolled down your temple as Loki's eye burned into yours.

"Loki?" Thor says.

You stood there awkwardly as your stomach started to churn, alcohol still flowing in your veins. You wanted to speak out, explain why you are here but the lump in your throat cut your voice off. Even if you could speak, words wouldn't make sense as you become lost in Lokis eyes. Loki kept the gap of the door thin, as if he was trying to hide your from Thor, or perhaps giving you the chance to run away... As much as you liked the second option, there was no way you were walking anywhere as your feet felt as if they were sinking into the floor.

No words were exchanged between you and Loki and it made everything awkward, to the point where you couldn't tell if time went fast or incredibly slow as you desperately wanted the ground to swallow you up and leave you to burn in the pits of Niflheim.

"Leave them in or send them away" Thor retorted.

Loki continued to stare, his green eyes unblinking as hesitated with the door handle and it was as if he was messing with your heart as it beats sporadically.

"I will just be a moment, the maid has a message for me" Loki calls out to Thor.

His maid?! Your blood started to boil and fists balled up as your temper let loose "I'm no-" your words were cut off as Loki slapped his hand over your mouth, pushing you to the side as he closed the door shut behind him.

You started to scream into his and shove him repeatedly as he dragged you down the hall, where it was dark and your gut started to knot. When Loki reached the end of the hall he pinned you to the wall, his hand still covering your mouth and his body pressing up against yours.

Loki looked unamused as his glare burns into you "Now pet, listen. If I drop my hand, you cannot scream or shout. Do you understand?"

His hand was still sprawled over your mouth and you continued to mumble every curse word you know into his palm. Fuck, you hate being thrown around like a toy.

"Pet, if you do not cooperate, and Thor finds us here together, it will not end well for you".

You didn't want to admit it, but he is right, for once. Inhaling sharply, you nodded, and it felt as if you just signed your life away. Loki hesitates at first to move his hand but, after a moment he slowly lifted it, draping his finger across your cheek and down the curve of your neck leaving a burning path behind.

"What were you doing outside Thor's chambers past midnight, pet?"

You looked at him, with pure rage pumping through your veins "Is this a game?"

Loki scoffed "Swallow your pride and talk, or, I'll make you" and you could feel Lokis hand around your neck, lightly, making you swallow.

"I needed to talk to Thor"

"about what?"

"That is none of your concern" you spat.

"Actually pet, it is"

You glanced up to Loki, whose face is only a finger width away from yours "why do you care? why are you so invested in what I do? You have Thyra, and perhaps a million others women you can annoy" you snarled.

"Maybe there is, maybe there isn't"

You could feel your skin radiate heat from anger boiling in your blood. He is really a worthless piece of shit. You really did mean nothing to him "Then, let me go".