<Part 9>

-Chapter Nine-

-Author's POV-

They were always discreet with their touches and looks. Even when their best friends were around, drinking and laughing, they were always aware of their actions.

"I'm so f!cking pumped for this tour!" Sarah whoops, getting Nadine and Nicola to join in. They were all sat on the carpeted flooring of Sarah's front room, Cheryl and Kimberley always sat beside each other, their backs resting against the bottom of the sofa.

"Can I drink some more?" Cheryl asks her lover, it was a faint whisper, and it couldn't be heard over the laughs and cackles off their band mates.

"Yeah of course, but, don't drink too much babe. I don't want us to do something regretful, not in front of everyone that is" She reassures the Geordie, Cheryl nods and crawls to the middle of the front room getting her red cup refilled with her favorite passion fruit mixed drink.

"Lets go around saying what we are excited for most?" Nicola speaks innocently; the sweet tone off the red head would set anyone's mood to calmness and tranquility. It was a quality Kimberley loved about her friend, she would always sooth her into a serene state.

"Definitely the dancers" Sarah cackles, downing the rest of her drink.

"Sarah you're with Tommy!" Nadine laughs

"So? Doesn't mean I can't perv over another chap!" Cheryl and Kimberley smile at each other, they would never find themselves perving over anyone but each other. They always wondered how anyone in a relationship would ever have eyes for someone else. But they were just as bad; they were in a relationship, yet they were in love with each other.

"I can't wait for the outfits!" Nadine sighs dramatically "Malery outdoes herself every time" she adds

"I cant wait to see the fans" Nicola adds her part, and it was finally Cheryl and Kimberley's turn. They didn't know what their favorite part about tour was, they weren't sure if it was being in each other's arms in the night, or waking up in each others arms in the morning.

"I can't wait to see the tour bus" Kimberley speaks for the both of them, Cheryl nods in agreement.

"The tour bus?" Sarah laughs, surprised that would excite anyone.

"Yeah, we'll all be together, it'll be a fun road trip to certain areas. And also the hotel rooms, last year was wicked. This is our last tour, lets make the best out of it!" Kimberley tries to make her argument enthusiastic and thrilling; when in reality she was excited to spend more time with her lover.

"Fair point, I guess the tour bus and hotel will be another memory. Come on lets drink this up, I didn't buy all this for nothing" Sarah refills their drinks, the drinks are pouring, and everyone's sober state was thrown out the window. Cheryl and Kimberley had a buzz, and that's the furthest they'd allow themselves to go. Actions would be done when they were unconscious with their hand strokes, lips movements, and words that would spill through their mouths.

Music blares through the room, and everyone is on their feet dancing and swaying their hips. The two lovers dance together, everyone is unaware of their hands roaming each other along with the music, they're attentive with each other, complementing one another with their strokes of the hands.

"I love you" Kimberley whispers against Cheryl's neck, kissing her with feather light pecks against the smoothness of her skin. It's an upbeat tune, but they're slow dancing, holding each other, and for once, the friends pay close attention to them kissing each other, this time its not discreet. The music pauses but the lovers don't stop dancing; their eyes are closed, never noticing anyone's gazes.