<Part 12>

-Author's POV-

Kimberley and Cheryl share a smile, walking side-by-side with Sarah leading them through the best parts of Manchester. The architecture didn't interest the blonde, the only thing she couldn't seem to keep her eyes off was the beautiful Geordie beside her, she smiles, taking in the sight of her girlfriend in awe with the city.

"Baby," Kimberley whispers, discreetly brushing their hands against each other. "It's not like we've never been to Manchester." She giggles, getting the Geordie's attention.

"Hmm?" Cheryl smiles, licking her lips.

"I said," Kimberley's giggles. "It's not like we haven't been here before."

"Not here," Cheryl turns her head, and looks up at the towering building.

"Beauty aint it." Sarah gets Kimberley to tear her gaze, "It's abandoned though.. We can go in if youse want?" She turns around, smiling at the closeness between her best friends.

"No," Kimberley grasps her girlfriend's hand. "I don't think that's very safe."

"Aw, Kimba, babe please." Cheryl pouts, instantly getting the blonde to cave.

"Yeah babe, please." Sarah mirrors the Geordie's actions.

"Pack it in." Kimberley sighs, "Fine.. Lead the way Saz."

Her girlfriend and friend squeal, "Thank you baby." Cheryl whispers, sneaking a kiss to the blonde's cheek. Kimberley blushes, sharing a sweet smile with her beautiful girl; it was impossible for her to look away, never before seeing such light in those sparkling browns.

She helps Cheryl up the stairs, standing behind the Geordie and firmly griping her waist for security.

The surrounding is breathtaking, even with it's crumbling state, it still managed to leave her in awe.

Somehow, she resembled the place with her girlfriend, Cheryl, breathtaking but internally she was just as much of a mess. Breaking, and tearing to the ground, and the only light in her world was the blonde currently holding her close.

"Don't you love it?" Cheryl wraps her arms around her girlfriend's waist, nuzzling her head against Kimberley's chest.

"S'alright." The blonde shrugs, trying to keep her cool.

Her eyes absorb the beautiful disaster, zoning out Sarah's obnoxious noises echoing through the emptiness.

"Saz!" Cheryl calls their best friend over, "Take a pickie of Kimba and I." She wraps both arms further around the smiling blonde, both wrapping each other in a tight bubble.

"Look a'tchu two, aye?" Sarah winks, snapping her camera repeatedly.

"Give us a kiss babe." Cheryl pouts.

"Cheryl—"

"Aw baby, please." She pouts further, standing on her tiptoes for a single peck.

The blonde sighs, sealing their lips together and ignoring Sarah's expected gushing noises.

Their lips release, but Kimberley is quick to catch them once more. Their friend is far too distracted in the architecture to pay any more attention to them, and they were both thankful for that.

"I love you," Kimberley murmurs, wrapping her arms tightly, along with her lips.

"Us too—"

"Me more—"