<Part 8>

-Chapter Eight-

-Author's POV-

Kimberley's eyes land on the Geordie beauty lying in her arms. It was morning and it was a happy morning for her - she was waking up with the love of her life. The earth could be shaking, the world could be breaking and it wouldn't faze her. Everything that she's ever needed is sleeping her arms in this very moment. The sun is shining against the olive tone skin her girlfriend radiated ever so effortlessly. She tenderly brings her lips to Cheryl's - kissing those lips she craved. She always found herself daydreaming of them - the lips that belonged to her.

"B-Baby?" Cheryl croaks in her sleep. She hoped it was Kimberley's lips upon her - she didn't want to wakeup if it was just a dream.

"Good morning" Kimberley smiles, both of them emit a sleepy grin upon their faces. Cheryl's fingers comb through her girlfriend's blonde honey locks - bringing her in for another kiss. Puffy lips working in a slow and sensual rhythm. They were always so gentle and caring with each other - falling in love further with each touch.

"I was dreaming of you" Cheryl whispers. Her dazed brown orbs look into the eyes that held love and desire - love and desire for Cheryl. She catches her reflection in the enchanting blue-greys - she finds herself smiling. She's lost in the moment, the eyes of Kimberley cast her away into a world filled with want and need.

"Tell me about it" The deep husky tone brings her back to reality. She kisses her before letting Kimberley into her dreams.

"We were somewhere tropical.. You were wearing white.." She raises her lips to Kimberley's ear "I married you once again" She places a kiss against her ear.

"And did I say yes?" Kimberley giggles. She shuffles further in bed - taking Cheryl into her arms. Their naked bodies taking comfort in each other's arms.

"Mhm.. Like the way you kept saying yes last night" Cheryl giggles. She kisses Kimberley's exposed chest - trailing light kisses up to her lips. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was something many craved - many craved their lover's attention. Their heart lines were connected as one.

"Don't go today" Cheryl begs. She readjusts herself - resting upon her girlfriend. Kimberley pouts, and wraps her arms around Cheryl - holding her closer.

"Baby.. I have to.. But I'll see you at rehearsals later on today"

"We can go together. You don't have to go home.. Baby please" Cheryl was clingy. She was a stubborn, hardheaded Geordie and she always seemed to get her way with Kimberley - always. That's what love did to you, she was so in love with Cheryl that she tended to allow her to have control.

"Okay.. if that's what you want. I'll need to call Justin though" She ignores the brunette beauty's fallen face and reaches over to the bedside table for her phone.

"Why do you have to call him?" She whispers. Her face is distraught - like a child confessing their jealousy.

"Because he's my boyfriend at the end of the day Chez" She holds Cheryl tighter. She could feel her body tensing up in her arms - she wasn't going to allow her to leave her touch. She dials Justin's number and presses her phone against her ear.

"Hello?" Justin's voice echoes through the headset.

"Hey Jay-"

"It's nice to know you remember my number! Where are you? You didn't bother calling or texting me last night!" Kimberley sighs. She really wasn't in the mood to argue with him this morning - although she knew she was at fault. Cheryl's hidden herself in the crook of Kimberley's neck - placing tender kisses every so often.