<Part 6>

-Chapter Six-

-Kimberley's POV-

"I don't want to go back" She whispers in my ear. The afternoon sun was slowly diminishing into tomorrow - being replaced with the moon. It was getting dark, and the nightly breeze was whistling through the tall grass that surrounded us.

"Please Baby.. I want to fall asleep in your arms" it was the way she called me 'Baby' it was nothing compared to Justin's sweet-talk. Her Geordie accent always intoxicated me - polluting my mind with her sound.

"Sweetheart.. We can't. You know we can't" I hold her closer, I can feel her body tensing up in my arms. I wanted to more than anything fall asleep with her wrapped up in me - but we couldn't.

"Please, baby please. Just for tonight.. W-We'll say we were at Nicolas.. Please" Her voice is thick, she's on the brinks of crying and I couldn't take it. I couldn't take the thought of her crying - I wanted her to forever be happy.

"Che-"

"Please Kimba!" She cries out

"Cheryl. Look at me." I pull her out of my arms - forcing her to look into my eyes. The moon dances in her glossy brown eyes - my scowl instantly softening.

"We can't. We can't Cheryl. We've been over this a million times.. We can't stay out, we have to go back. You can fall asleep in my arms when we are on tour" She's shaking her head, she's stubborn - she's always been stubborn.

"Please" She whispers, her voice cracks - tears running down her cheeks.

"I-If you love me.. If you really love me.. Baby please" She wasn't going to give up and I knew I'd give in - because I always did.

"I'll hold you for another hour.. And then.. Then we have to go back." I've upset her, she aggressively pushes herself out of my arms and stands to her feet.

"You don't love me! You want to go back to him! That's what it is, isn't it?! You want to fall asleep in his arms.. Not mine!" Her shouts and screams take me by surprise. I look up at her with wide eyes - not believing what I was hearing.

"What?" I breathe, my expression filled with confusion.

"You don't love me" her voice is barely audible now. She's become insecure, she's afraid of what her mind was making her believe - she always gave in to her insecurities. I cautiously stand to my feet, not wanting to scare her off. She's shaking, trembling and crying. She's vulnerable.

"You don't love me" She repeats

"This is why I didn't want us to say it. This is exactly why." I knew if we exchanged the spell bound words it would cause problems - this being one. It would make things complicated - she's practically married me after admitting our love for each other.

"So you don't love me?" She hiccups, she's wrapping her arms around her waist - needing some sort of comfort.

"C'mere.. Come here" I speak in a soft tone, my frown line deepening with each passing second. I hold her close, my arms enveloping her into me - she was going to be the death of me.

"I love you.. You know I'm crazy about you-" I rest my hand against her cheek, stroking it with gentleness. Wiping away her fallen tears. "You have to understand.. This isn't easy baby. This.. What we have.. Isn't easy. We have to follow the rules. Because.. Because I don't want to lose you over our stupidity. Please.. Angel.. Baby.. We have to go back" it was my turn to cry, my tears tumble down my cheeks. Blurring my line of vision. Her face barely visible as my tears flood.