<Part 5>

-Chapter Five-

Author's POV

Passionate kisses were always their thing; they'd kiss for what seemed like eternity. They'd convey every unspoken 'I love you's' into their kisses, every touch, everything about them screamed 'Love'. They'd screamed love - but always privately. They'd wished to forever hold each other this way, the warm breeze kissing their skin as their bodies braided together as one.

"I don't think I can control myself if we keep going this way" Cheryl breathes heavily, Kimberley can't keep her lips away - she moves down to Cheryl's neck. She never leaves her mark, she never leaves a single scratch on the body she wishes to claim hers forever - because she wasn't hers, she still belonged to Ashley.

"So don't.. Look.. There's no one in sight" Kimberley hovers over her, a shy and embarrassed smile playing on her lovers lips - they both wanted to make love to each other. They wanted to feel their skin locking together - they wanted to be one.

"Stop looking at me like that.. You're making me go shy" Cheryl cutely covers her blushing face, it was Kimberley's eyes - it was the way she looked at her. No one's ever looked at her the way her Kimberley would - no one.

"What?.. I like looking at you.. Let me look at you" She gently removes her hands away from her face - finally seeing her rosy cheeks and sparkling eyes. She lowers herself fully down onto Cheryl - both of her arms resting either side of her head. They were centimeters apart, a breath of air apart - so close, yet so far away.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Kimberley flirts, she was always flirting and complementing Cheryl - because she knew Ashley would never speak to her, look at her, or touch her the way she would.

"Kimba?" Cheryl whispers, she wanted to say it - she couldn't hold it in any longer. It was torturing her heart - aching for the words to escape her beautiful lips.

"Hmm?" Kimberley smiles, she watches Cheryl struggle to speak - she waits patiently for her. She doesn't have a clue what's going on in that beautiful mind - but she had a feeling.

"I want to tell you something" Her voice is shaking, her heart is rapidly thumping against her skin - she could have swore she was going to die in this moment.

"What is it?" She runs her fingers through the silky brown locks - waiting to hear her fearful words.

"I just.. I lo-"

"Don't." Kimberley abruptly removes herself from Cheryl and stands to her feet.

"Kimba, please!" Cheryl begs, they both knew it would eventually lead to an argument - they had been waiting a long time for all of this to blow up.

"Why? Why do you like to ruin everything!? You're going to ruin it!" Kimberley was in a panic, because she too wanted to utter those words. She wanted to scream at the top of her longs that she loved Cheryl - that she will always love her.

"It wont ruin anything baby.. Please" Cheryl is close to tears, Kimberley never did like seeing her upset - she promised she would never let her cry. She had just promised to only make her cry through happiness and laughter - she broke it.

"Please don't cry" She turns her back to Cheryl - she doesn't want to be the reason for her sad tears. The tears she had caused.

"Why don't you ever let me say it?" Cheryl hesitantly walks up behind Kimberley - placing her hand on her shoulder. She melts at the touch; it was the way their bodies reacted with a single hold of the hands, touch of the lips, or simply a brush of the hand.

"B-Because it'll all be too real.. It'll complicate everything" Kimberley too was holding back her tears, she wanted more than anything to tell Cheryl how much she loved her - but it would ruin what they had.

"Why? Why my love? You are my love, my lover, my everything.. You are mine Kimba.. And I should be allowed to tell you how much I love you" She's speaking with so much passion that it brings tears to Kimberley's eyes - her words hit a cord.

"Don't you love me?" Cheryl asks, this brings Kimberley out of her daze - she was staring aimlessly at the open fields. She was trying to get her head around how someone like Cheryl, could love her so deeply. She turns around, letting the tears flow openly in front of her lover - she wasn't ashamed to show herself.

"Love? No.. I don't think love is right-" Cheryl's face crumbles at her girlfriends words, she felt exposed, and used - completely useless.

"Love wouldn't be the right word for the way I feel about you Chez.. Love is nothing but a simple word. I've showed you.. I've showed you how much I care, how much you mean the world to me.. I've always loved you.. I want to be yours, but there's everyone trying to pull us apart" She did want to belong to Cheryl, she wanted it more than anything in this world - she wanted it more than her life. If she had to give up her life to see Cheryl smiling the way she was in this moment - she would, without a second thought or hesitation. She'd do anything for her - absolutely anything.

"Promise me something" They had this little insider they would always do - they would always promise each other something - anything.

"I promise, to always love you.. Unconditionally, completely, fully love you" Kimberley promises

"Promise me something"

"I promise to one day.. Make you mine forever.. I want to marry you Kimba" This shocks her, they've never spoken about marriage - they were both still in relationships.

"I want to marry you right now" she adds

"Cheryl, we can't! You're still very much married to Ashley, and if you forgot I'm still with Justin"

"I don't care! I can still marry you! A fcking paper can't seal our marriage" Cheryl was having none of it - she was going to marry her, right here, right now. She removes a diamond band accessory from her finger and hold it out for Kimberley to accept it.

"Chez.."

"Do you want to marry me or not?" Kimberley finds herself nodding, she shakily brings her hand up - allowing Cheryl to slip the band into her left ring finger.

"I love you" Cheryl pulls Kimberley into her and seals their love with a kiss - they're bound to each other, forever and always.