<Part 4>

-Chapter Four-

Author's POV

"Where are you going now? You're always going somewhere!" Ashley was sick of Cheryl constantly going out - he wasn't one to talk. She's trying to get dressed, but he won't leave her to get dressed in private - she really wanted to get the hell out of here and be with someone who really loved her. Deep down she believed Ashley cared and loved her - but nothing would amount to Kimberley's love.

"Kimberley is taking me somewhere" She speaks dismissively to him, she didn't want to talking about her lover in front of her husband.

"You're always with that damn cow!" She was used to his abuse, she would take every single verbal abuse coming from his rough lips - but she would never allow him to ever speak about Kimberley that way.

"Excuse me?! Don't you ever fcking talk about her like that!" She snaps, she was calm all while getting ready for her surprise date - she was smiling. He ruined the moment; he was always ruining the moment for her.

"What's going on between you two? Huh!? No friends are that close" He grasps her forearm and yanks her against him - she's frightened by his dangerous eyes. He was never violent, he was a drunk, and he'd always say spiteful words - but never violent.

"Let me go" She's trying to sound confident, but her voice is shaky and terrified.

"If you ever leave me.. I'll fcking kill you" He grits his teeth together, hissing his words into her face - making them loud and clear. He throws her to the ground and walks out of the room - closing the door with a loud bang. She's physically shaking from his words, her arm is throbbing from his tight grasp - she was sure it would bruise. Her skin was sensitive - just like her. Her phone chimes to life, bringing her back to the reality she wished she didn't live in - a reality filled with hate.

"H-Hello?" She's close to tears, her voice is trembling.

"Baby.. What's the matter?" Kimberley's voice sets her off into tears, it was the way she spoke to her - so gentle. She loved they way she called her baby, the way she held her - never like the way her husband would ever hold her.

"Open the door Cheryl!" Kimberley's stood knocking furiously at her lovers front door - she needed to fix her ever flowing tears.

"N-No! No I'm coming! I'm coming!" She gets herself together and hurries out of the house. She finds Kimberley waiting in the car impatiently, they don't kiss or touch when she gets into the car - afraid someone would see.

"What's the matter? Why are you crying sweetheart? Talk to me" Cheryl's crying silently beside her worried Kimberley, she needs to drive as fast and safe as she can - she needed to kiss her tears away.

"Give me your hand" She holds her hand out, knowing it was safe now to hold her hand whilst driving on the deserted road. The feel of Kimberley skin against hers puts her thumping heart back into a slow and calming rhythm.

"We'll talk once we get there" Cheryl nods and wraps her arms around her girlfriends arm - placing kisses against her bare forearm. She was like a child, a child who needed constant love and attention - but not just from anyone. She needed Kimberley's love, she needed her touch, she needed her arms, she needed her lips - she needed her.

"Where are we going?" She finally speaks up, she began to get antsy - she couldn't figure out where Kimberley was taking her. She loved surprises, but she also loved spoilers.

"We're almost there.. I didn't get my kiss yet" She pouts, craning her neck over trying to get a kiss whilst keeping her eyes on the road.

"How many kisses do you want?" Cheryl asks, she unbuckles her seat belt and sits up on her knees - needing kiss Kimberley properly. A simple kiss wouldn't satisfy her - it never does.