<Part 2>

-Chapter Two-

Author's POV

They sit in the same room, so much distance between them. They want nothing more than to be sat loved and cuddled up beside each other - it's hard. Justin's sat beside Kimberley and Cheryl is sat beside Ashley. They have come used to this arrangement, every so often their eyes meet - they blush at the contact. The room is crowded with strangers, friends, and loved ones - everyone was irrelevant to them.

"Thanks for having us over Nicola" Justin thanks the host of this gathering

"Oh! No worries, thank you for coming! Here, drink up!" She hands him a fresh glass of Champaign

"Cheryl, Kimba can you guys please grab more bottles from the car please!" The secret lovers don't need to be told twice, they abandon their partners - darting out to the chilly night.

"You look beautiful" Kimberley breathes, she takes Cheryl by her waist - hiding them behind Nicolas car. Their lips meet, they kiss in a loving tender manner - slow and passionate. Cheryl missed her lips, her touches, she missed every bit of her - they didn't want attention on them tonight.

"I love you in leather.. you do this on purpose" Cheryl confesses with a cute girly giggle, her hands roaming down to Kimberley's leather clad bum - she gives it a playful squeeze. Kimberley's front laid out fully against Cheryl's - she relaxes back against Nicola's truck.

"I've missed you.. I've missed you so much" Kimberley breathes, she hasn't seen Cheryl in days - she hasn't seen her since Justin came back from his business trip. She missed her skin, she missed her scent - she missed her body.

"I've missed you too" Their foreheads rest against each other - lips fussing. They couldn't keep their hands off each other; they wanted to make up for every lost second. Lips and hands lingering for longer than needed - they would forever hold each other this way.

"Let me take you out this week.. We can go out for a nice meal?" Kimberley proposes

"Kimba.. I don't want suspicion"

"Baby, we snog on stage all the time.. We're best mates, we should be allowed to go out for dinner" She laughs lightly, she knew how nervous Cheryl would get - she didn't want eyes on them. She didn't want Ashley to get suspicious of their overly friendly touches and outings.

"Where are you going to take us?" Cheryl asks, she bites her lips as Kimberley assaults her neck - her breath hitching. She needed her in more ways than a simple kiss - she needed her to send her into pure ecstasy.

"Somewhere you'll love.. Somewhere we both will love" Cheryl smiles at how appreciative Kimberley is of her - she was always making her feel good things. She always wanted to make her happy, she just wished things were different - she wished she were hers.

"Are you going to surprise us?" She looks into her eyes, the moon sparkling the colorful orbs - the unique orbs. She was sure god took his time on her - she was so perfect.

"Of course.. I know how much you love surprises" She places a lingering kiss against her lips - the lips that fit so perfectly against hers. They molded as one, every bit of them molded together into perfection - perfect.

"We better get back, I don't want them coming looking for us" Cheryl breaks the intimate position and opens Nicolas boot - taking out the bottles of Champaign.

"I'm going to make you smile endlessly this week" Kimberley whispers, she kisses Cheryl's cheek and heads inside - leaving Cheryl smiling to herself.

"You already do" She speaks to the peaceful front yard - she only felt peaceful when it came to Kimberley. She doesn't take much longer to follow Kimberley inside - trying to carry the overflow of bottles in her tiny hands. Ashley notices her struggle with the bottles, but doesn't bother to assist her - but of course, Kimberley was on her feet; helping her.

"I got them" She smiles, taking the bottles from the Geordie's tight clasp.

"Thank you" She blushes, she takes her original seat beside a close to drunken state Ashley, he never did know when enough - was enough. The party was well on its way, Cheryl and Kimberley remain sober - they wanted to be aware of their actions. They were always more affectionate in public when they had a few drinks in them - it wasn't the best idea for them to get drunk.

"I need the loo" Kimberley says a bit louder than needed - she was hinting to the bored Geordie. She couldn't stand the smell of alcohol off Ashley, he was abusing his drinks and she was cringing at his behavior.

-Kimberley's POV-

"C'mere" I pull her into the bathroom and make sure to lock the door - I needed her lips. I needed their addicting taste, I couldn't stand the sight of Ashley touching her.

"I want to get away from here" She whispers, I could tell she wasn't happy with the atmosphere - she was fidgeting all night.

"Where do you want to go? I'll take you anywhere you want" I speak in between kisses, I couldn't keep my hands off her - this was becoming a problem. I don't know what was happening to us, friends with benefits was becoming much more deeper than intended. She drove me crazy, crazy with feelings I had never felt before.

"Holiday, why don't we go on holiday.. Yeah? Please baby.. please" She begs, her chin is trembling - shes close to tears.

"What's the matter? You were just saying we couldn't go out on dates.. now you want to go on holiday?" I raise my eyebrow, my hands stroke her hips - I could tell she needed affection.

"I'm just.. I'm not happy Kimba" She admits, her lower lip quivers - I pull her into me. I hold her for some time, whispering sweet confessions into her ear - my lips kissing her exposed skin every so often.

"I'll go where ever you go" This gets her to hold on to me - she holds on so tight that I was sure she was crying. She was always the most beautiful crier, like diamonds trickling down her beautiful structured cheekbones - she was the most beautiful thing I had ever laid my eyes on.

"Anywhere?" She tests my trust

"Anywhere.. I'd go to the ends of the earth with you" I confess, her hands remain around me as she looks into my eyes - her insecure orbs bore into my soul.

"I wish you were mine Kimba" She whispers, it was so faint that I thought I had misread her lips - her sweet and lush lips.

"You know we can't.. They wouldn't allow it" A tear escapes my eye "We've been over this baby" She nods, tears still streaming down her cheeks - I pull her back into me. I needed this, I needed to hold her and kiss her - I needed her.

"One day.. Maybe one day" I reassure her, even though we both know my words were nothing but hopes and dreams - that would never become reality.