<Part 11>

-Author's POV-

It took everything in Kimberley not to grab her girlfriend by the waist and kiss her in the middle of a packed arena. But, she controls herself. It was a long night of singing and dancing for the five girls; they sit with their jammies and a cuppa in the bus. Chatting away nonsense.

"So tomorrow is an off day no?" Sarah asks, cautiously sipping her steaming brew.

"Yeah, then we have rehearsals and soundcheck early the next day" Kimberley sighs and relaxes back into the cushioned seat; the telly plays softly in the background. Cheryl discreetly edges closer to her girlfriend, needing some sort of contact from her.

"Maybe we can all go out for some dinner tomorrow?" Nadine pipes in, finishing the rest of her cuppa and setting down the empty mug.

"Yeah-" Cheryl cuts off her girlfriend.

"Why don't we all kind of catch a relaxing break or something?" She speaks, trying not to sound rude.

"You want to go out on your own?" Nicola asks with a light laugh.

"No not like on me own-"

"With Kimberley?" Sarah raises her eyebrow, her blue eyes looking at the closeness of their position.

They think I'm stupid. She thinks to herself.

"No-" Kimberley cuts off her girlfriend.

"Yeah I wanted to show her around-"

"You're not from Manchester Kimberley, it should be me showing Cheryl around.. Seeing as this is where I'm from?"

"Well then you can show her around-"

"Kimba" Cheryl's eyes grow wide, she whispers for her girlfriend to change her words.

Sarah watches with amusement, the other two girls have grown bored with the conversation, both busying themselves with a phone in hand.

"So that's settled then, I'll be showing Cheryl around tomorrow." Sarah hides her smirk and stands to her feet.

"Bright and early the next morning," She fakes a yawn. "Well, goodnight you lot. I'll see you tomorrow." She walks off before anyone can say another word.

"Yeah reckon I'll follow Saz. Good night girls" Nadine stands, Nicola mirrors her bandmates actions. Leaving both Cheryl and Kimberley alone at last.

Kimberley laughs the second they are left alone.

"It's not funny Kimba!" Cheryl smacks her girlfriend's chest.

"You gonna enjoy your day with Saz?" The blonde teases.

"Fix it now." The Geordie demands, her arms folding across her chest childishly.

"You promised we'd share a day together" She adds.

"I know baby-"

"No you don't know, you've practically got rid of us" She huffs; Kimberley smiles and pulls her girlfriend quickly onto her lap. Kissing her cheek repeatedly until the upset brunette smiled once more.

"Stop it" Cheryl giggles, her dimples out in full.

"I'll come with you's" She whispers, wrapping her arms firmly around the Geordies slim waist.

"No," Cheryl sighs and buries her face into the crook of Kimberley's neck. "I wanted it to be our day like"

"We've got plenty of those" The blonde runs her hand into her girlfriend's sleepwear, calming her nerves down instantly.