<Part 3>

-Chapter Three-

Author's POV

Kimberley and Cheryl's days are going slower than usual, they can't always be seen together - management has made it clear. They see each other in secret, and when they are in the public eye - physical contact isn't permitted. They don't know how much longer they can handle all these stern rules.

"It's only allowed when on stage" They'd say

"We need to keep the bands image clean" They'd add.

They're both in relationships - but the love is one sided. Justin loves Kimberley, she feels guilty staying with him. She wants to be with Cheryl, the one who has yet to hear those three words. They don't say it, because then it would be too real. They love each other - A love so deep the oceans, and seas would be jealous of.

Their fingers lace under the table; they hoped this meeting would last forever. Never in all their days had they ever wanted a meeting to be eternal. The girls sit around the table, completely oblivious to the undying lovers sat beside each other. Management informs them on new projects, Cheryl and Kimberley beam at each other - they're not happy about the upcoming projects, no they're happy to spend more time together.

"Any questions?" Hilary asks, all the girls shake their head simultaneously

"Okay, we'll take a ten minute break and get back to the details. Jonathan should be here by then" The lovers wait until management is out of the door before they casually excuse themselves.

"Just going to the loo" Cheryl feels the need to explain, Kimberley always told her off for this habit.

"Is it a rule to always go to the loo in pairs?" Sarah jokes, this only seems to worry Cheryl 'Do they know?' she wasn't ashamed of Kimberley - but she was afraid of the consequences.

"Sarah! Be quiet" Kimberley says in a joking tone and ushers Cheryl out. She grasps the brunette's hand and leads them into the deserted restroom - locking it straight away.

"Do you think she knows?" Cheryl asks, she's worried - she was always worried. Kimberley sighs and rolls her eyes in annoyance, but she doesn't reject Cheryl. She holds her in her arms, and kisses her - she always kissed her. There was nothing more perfect than Cheryl's lips.

"Baby stop worrying.. you know what Sarah is like" She coos, her hands run up Cheryl's shirt - needing skin contact. She's stroking her tattooed back with so much affection, so gentle, so careful - so Kimberley. It was a unique touch, Cheryl's never been touched the way Kimberley touched her - she always melted at the feel of her hands.

"Don't forget about tonight" Kimberley reminds her, she speaks to her whilst placing kisses against her pulsing neck - she needed to touch every inch of her during this ten minute break. They never break from their tight hug, they never stop kissing, and they never stop touching - they needed it.

"Where are you taking us?" Cheryl's voice muffles against her lovers shoulder

"It's a surprise sweetheart.. Now kiss me before I die" Kimberley says dramatically, she walks them over to the toilet and lowers down the lid before sitting herself down.

"Sit here" She pulls her down on her lap; Cheryl's legs envelope around Kimberley's waist as they kiss their problems away. They kiss with so much love, the love they don't confess - the love they will never confess. Their tongues swirl as their lips work expertly together as one. They are perfectly molded together, Kimberley's arms wrapped under Cheryl's shirt and Cheryl's arms wrapped around Kimberley's neck - their lips working in a slow and affectionate rhythm. It was their kiss, nobody would ever kiss them the way they were currently kissing - it was pure bliss.

"Cheryl? Kim?" The knock on the door jolts them apart, their breathing is heavy - they're frantic trying to make themselves presentable

"Yeah?" Kimberley replies, she clears her throat and helps fix Cheryl's hair

"Jonathan is here, we're waiting for you ladies"

"We'll be right out" She lets out a long shaky breath

"C'mere baby, let me fix your hair" She helps tame down Cheryl's messy hair, and places kisses all along the frowning Geordie's forehead.

"Relax.. Okay? Come on" She opens the door for her, allowing Cheryl to walk ahead of her. The management is sat impatiently waiting for the lovers, they didn't think they had taken so long - foolish hearts were lost in time. They take their original seats beside each other - locking their fingers together once again.

Their fingers never lose each other - always locked together. They're sat so close that they're sure everyone is giving them questioning looks - but it's only their mind fcking with them. They're constantly in fear - in fear of everyone.

"Rehearsals will start next week.. Tour should be in a month if we stay on schedule! This is the last tour girls, so we have to make it perfect.. Any questions?" Hilary asks, again she gets shaking of the heads in response.

"Right.. That's all for today" Everyone gets off their seats and heads out

"Cheryl, Kimberley, a word, please close the door and have a seat" They both intake a deep breath and return to their seats - Jonathan taking over the lecture.

"Girls, I don't want to go into too much details.. We've discussed this before. We want to uphold a good image, and your recent contracts have specifically said you're forbidden to be seen in public a numerous amount of times. Once, Twice, Three times is fine.. don't test our patience." He speaks to them sternly

"It's not like we're down each others fcking throats in public! We're best friends! We should be allowed to go out together!" Cheryl couldn't contain her anger any longer - she was livid

"Cheryl. It's in your contract! If you choose to disobey the contract there will be penalties followed" Cheryl's ready to speak up again, but Kimberley beats her to it.

"Baby.. Relax yeah? Jonathan why is it so important for me and Cheryl to not be seen together? Surely best friends hang out on a daily basis and the fans love it when we are seen together.. It's good to stay in the public eye, especially for the fans." She speaks calmly, Cheryl loved it when Kimberley took over - it was the way she spoke, she was so confident.

"There are other people involved in this love triangle! Don't screw sh*t up! Like I said, don't exceed the limit. You can go now" He dismisses them, Cheryl and Kimberley don't need to be told twice - they wanted to leave the negative atmosphere.

"I'll see you later okay?" Cheryl and Kimberley hold each other in the middle of the empty corridor - they wanted to kiss, they wanted to touch; but it was too risky.

"How soon though? When's later?" Cheryl's fragile state makes Kimberley's hold increase.

"Later baby, not too late.. But later" Kimberley needs to calm her down, she knew how she could get - she always needed her Kimba.

"Not too long? Can we go early? Please" She clings onto her, her fingers gripping Kimberley's jumper - her body connected against hers.

"Okay. I'll pick you up in an hour" Kimberley reluctantly pulls away from the hug and gives Cheryl a quick kiss to the cheek.

"One hour? I'll wait for you okay? One hour" Cheryl needs reassurance

"One hour.. I'll be in front of your house. Smile for me before I go" Kimberley smiles, she needs to see Cheryl's dimples, she needed to see her pearly white teeth - she needed to see the sparkle in her eyes. The sparkle that was only evident when Kimberley was around.

"There.. Perfect.. One hour" Kimberley repeats, they walk out to the empty parking lot and separate - going to their cars. Their eyes never leaving each other as the climb into their cars.

"I love you" They whisper to themselves once hey were alone - away from each others ears. It was for only them to hear - it would all be too real with those three words.