<Part 10>

-Chapter Ten-

-Author's POV-

The couple awakens early the next morning. This never happened for them; waking up in each other's arms never accord regularly. They relish in each other's company, the comfort of each other's arms gets heart rates to grow quickly.

"Kimba?" Cheryl breaks the peaceful silence. For a short moment, they'd forgotten they were in a stingy old motel, but instead, they were in heaven. Because whenever they were together, that's where heaven lied.

"Good morning baby" Kimberley replies with a sleepy smile. "Did you have a good sleep?" She whispers. Cheryl answers with her lips, kissing her girlfriend with passion. They lay in each other's arms, kissing the morning light away. It was a dark morning, but the touch of their lips brought sunshine into their world.

"We leave for tour today.. We leave with each other" The Geordie beams widely, her eyes sparkling with erupting fireworks. Kimberley can't help but mirror a beaming smile, it was addicting - her girl was addicting.

"Five months with you my love, I get to hold you like this for five months" The brown orbs release tears, the emotions getting the best of her.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" Kimberley whispers, her fingers swipe the tears away with gentleness.

"I'm just.. I'm just happy" She breathes with a teary smile.

"C'mere" The blonde tugs her girlfriend's chin forward, claiming her lips once more. Inside these four walls their love was trapped in a beautiful glass sealed compartment. It doesn't escape, it grows, and just for today, they hold each other. It was needed, because they're always living life in fear. It was the eyes that wondered what the couple was doing, or who they were doing.

"What time do we have to go?" Cheryl asks, their lips release naturally. But their foreheads stay connected, heartbeats thump as one.

"In a bit, but I'll be seeing you later my love. I can't wait to start another adventure with you, nights with you.. Just like this"

"Me too baby.. I still haven't packed you know" Cheryl giggles at her girlfriends wide blue-greys.

"Are you crazy?" Kimberley laughs breathlessly; she forces the brunette off her. They begin to dress each other hurriedly and collect all the stuff they'd purchased late last night.

"Come on" the blonde leads her flustered girlfriend out of the room; they manage to checkout without getting questions as to why such A-list popstars were staying at a stingy motel.

"What time do we have to meet at the label?" Cheryl asks as they begin their journey back. Their phones beep to life, they had both decided to turn them off last night and now the overflow of texts came rolling through the second the power button was pressed.

"Two" Kimberley replies, her eyes kept focused on the road. Cheryl sighs contently and leans against her girlfriends forearm. As if it was in her nature, she wraps her arms around the blonde's arm and places lingering kisses against the exposed skin. It was her love that affected Kimberley so deeply; she was selfish and greedy when it came to the brunette. Some might find this love crazy, and to them, this was a crazy type of love.

"Baby, you don't even know how excited I am for this tour" Cheryl squeals and squeezes her girlfriends arm with pure joy.

"Me too baby.. Hey, maybe when we are on tour we could do those touristy stuff we wanted to do?" Kimberley suggests.

"I want to do it all with you.. I secretly don't want the girls to join" The Geordie pouts with a frown.

"Well, we can't just tell them they can't join babe. If they do want to join.. Then they'll join"