Chapter Nine: Matthew Espinosa and the Magcon boys

I'm trying to sleep and Hayes woke me up, again.

"Lex. Lex. Lex, wake up." He said smoothly and began to rub my arm. I slapped him on the arm and groaned.

"Fine, I guess you don't want to meet Matthew Espinosa then." My eyes popped open. "Matt?" I tried to squeal but failed, I sounded like a dying cat. It caused me to cough.

He was standing at the bottom of the bed with a single red rose in his hand. I can't believe that Hayes kept this a secret from me, especially because I love Matt. And especially because it's like eleven in the morning, I just woke up, and I look like crap.

He smiled and so did Hayes. I quickly run my fingers through my hair and try to make myself more presentable than before. He laughed at how much I tried to look presentable.

"You don't have to do that, your beautiful even when you just wake up." Hayes says when I stop fixing my hair. Matt nodded and handed me the rose, it smelled sweet.

"How's your throat? Try to talk." I roll my eyes and try to speak just to please Hayes. "There are you happy now?" I say and my voice is less raspy than when I wake up, Hayes and I sigh in relief.

"So how did you hurt your throat and wrist?" Matt asked me as he sat on the edge of the bed. I explained the whole situation to him and he showed me a dent in his forehead.

"See this dent? Well I was signing a picture for a fan and Nash decided to try to be karate kid and practice kicking, well he kicked me in the forehead." I tried to hold in my laughter but couldn't. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing." He shook his head.

"No your good." Our eyes met and immediately locked.

"Who else do you want to meet?" Hayes asks me as soon as he realized that Matt and I have been staring into our eyes. I immediately snap out of his gaze and try not to think of staring at him again. "Anybody. I love all of the guys." Hayes nods and pulls his phone out of his pocket, he walked into the hallway and made a few phone calls. When Hayes walked into the hallway, Matt scooted up on the bed. He sat next to my waist and he held my hand.

"So Alexis, tell me about yourself. I'd love to get to know you better." I rambled on and on about myself and he listened to every word. I think I just found another best friend.

He kissed my cheek, I quickly pulled away from him. Hayes saw the whole thing, he walked down the hall and seemed pretty mad. "Hayes! Hayes wait!" I yell trying to catch up with him but I fail because of how fast he's walking. I finally stop and burst into tears, Cameron noticed and ran to my side. "Alexis? What's wrong? And why are you out of bed?" I don't say a word, I just cry into his chest. He comforts me and rubs my back. Matt runs down the hall after me, and finds me hugging Cam. "Alexis, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or Hayes." Cam looked up at Matt and stops hugging me.

"You did this?" Cameron screams. Matt slowly nods.

"What did you do?" He looked at the ground before answering Cam.

"I kissed her on the cheek." He mumbles.

Cameron grabs him by the collar and punches him in the face. Matt had blood on his nose.

"Cameron, Cameron stop!" He stops and looks at me with anger in his eyes. I hold his hand and look him in the eyes. "Just calm down okay?" He huffs and I run my fingers through his hair. I see him calm down and he gazes into my eyes. He puts his hand on my cheek and I close my eyes, "Cameron. Don't, this is how Hayes got mad in the first place." He ignored me and his fingers touch my lips. He pulls me close and his lips hoovered over mine. I pull away and run back to my room and cry my eyes out. Nash knocks on the door when I'm crying into my pillow. "Go away Cameron. I'm fine, I'll talk to Hayes later." He still walked in but it wasn't Cam, it was Nash. "Alexis what happened? Why is Hayes so mad and why are you crying?" I wipe my tears and blow it off. "Nothing Nash. Just never mind."