Chapter Fifteen: My Little Thirteen Year Old Prankster Was Pranked

"Hayes, I have to talk to Josh." I said out of breath, Hayes and I were kissing and I pulled away but he pulled me even closer.

"Hayes, if you don't stop, I will be pregnant, and I'm not ready to be a teen mom okay, so I have to go." He pouted and let me go, I walked past Nash and he followed me.

"Nice kiss." He said with a sexy growl. I flicked him on the forehead and laughed.

"Get your head out of cloud nine, I'm dating your brother remember?" He shook his head and tried to tell himself that I am dating Hayes. He shook his head a few times and then looked at my ring. He stopped walking with me when I found Josh sitting in the hallway.

"Josh, can we talk?" He ignored me and I stood in front of him. He finally looked up at me with a disgusted look on his face.

"What do you want?" He asked with a nasty tone. I snapped back at him,

"Look, I don't have time for the attitude, you always prank me and I pranked you back. It's called de ja vu, I know you don't like it when I get you back but it was a joke and you're the only one that took it this way." I explained and he rolled his eyes.

"I have never done a prank like this. Ever, and I didn't because I didn't want you to get mad at me- like I am right-" he paused and smacked his forehead.

"I would have acted the same way, trust me on that because I love you to much to actually do those things at fifteen years old. You my friend, have a while to go." I made him smile, he was only 13 and I still had to watch him and make sure that he is being good because mom never does, I technically raised this little devil.

"I know that you're probably going to say no when I ask you this but how would you like to hang with Hayes and I tonight. I need to start thinking what we're going to do for my birthday on Sunday." He smiled and nodded.

"I would love to hang with you and Hayes, I actually need to talk to him about that." He smirks and hugs me tight.

"I love you." He says into my stomach. I had actually forgot that I still had my bikini on. He looked at my stomach and noticed my piercing.

"When did you get you belly button pierced?!" He asked me. I looked at my piercing and shrugged it off. I sighed because he kept pushing me to tell him.

"I got it when it first turned fifteen, I forget where you were, I think you were over a friend's house." He kept looking at the little butterfly and tiny chains hanging.

"I have to talk to Matt." I said and Josh saw a girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I knew her from somewhere but I couldn't think of it.

"Matt, why does she look familiar?" He looked at the girl that was now talking to Josh.

"I hate to tell you this but that's-"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!

Sorry but gotta keep you guys on the edge of your seats.