Chapter Fourteen: The Prank and My Promise Ring

The ring was stunning, it was an infinity sign with mine and Hayes' birthstones on it, it also had the words 'forever mine's engraved on the band. He held my hand and put the ring on my ring finger, our hair was still wet and he had just started breathing. His eyes interlocked with mine and the whole world stopped, I had forgot that Nash was here, I had forgot that I just saved Hayes, the world stopped.

"Hayes, I'm sorry that I kissed Matt. I didn't mean to hurt you, I would never want to hurt you. And I've done it a few times, you don't deserve to be with a girl that broke your heart. I'll leave you alone and I won't bother you anymore." He pulled my arm and replied.

"It's okay. I don't care anymore, do you know why I don't care?" I shook my head.

"Because I know that you are mine. Forever mine." He smiles and pulls my on his lap. I lay on his lap and tuck my hair behind my ears and he runs his hand through his hair. I pull my shirt over my head, exposing my white bikini top. I pulled my pants down exposing the white bottom and grab Hayes' hands and running into the water. He bent over and I jumped on his back and he ran into the deeper water. I got off of his back and swam next to him, he flipped his hair and took a breath. He went under water and came up with a small branch of seaweed. He put it on my arm and I threw it in his face, it was slimy and squishy. He threw it back and it went in my hair, I almost gagged trying to get the slime out of my hair.

"Hayes! Ew why would you throw it in my hair? Gross" I squealed as I pulled pieces out of my hair.

"Now your hair is blue and green. Now what would happen if I put more green in?" He said with a smirk.

"If you put more green in my hair, than I would tackle you and shove it up your-" he interrupted me with a kiss. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked to the shore and pulled me closer, I clung close to him. He walked past the shore and walked past Nash. He was headed back to the hospital and I was still in his arms, he took me to in the doors.

"I have an idea, we should scare the guys into thinking that I got hurt again, then I would scare them." He had a skeptical look on his face.

"Oh yeah, just what we need, Matt to worry about you, you know that he cares about you, you're his best friend." He said with a hint of sarcasm. He was right about Matt caring about me.

"Ok fine, we should tell them about the ring, but we should be more romantic, we could act like we're getting married." He agreed with me and he held me like he was carrying me over the threshold. I kissed his neck and he held my hand. He played with my ring as we walked through the door. All of the guys looked at us and looked surprised. Hayes kissed my neck playfully and I played along.

"Hayes, don't. The guys are here. Hay-" I played along and he put my on the bed and he sat next to me.

"Hayes, the guys don't know yet. The guys don't know about the baby." Nash waltzed in the room and played along with us, he heard what the plan was and he's going to play along, this should be fun to watch.

"Hayes, I gotta tell you something- the baby isn't yours." He hung his head and I looked at the blanket. I was so close to laughing but I had to hold it in, the way that Nash was saying it, it just made me laugh.

"Nash- you swore that you wouldn't tell him about the baby!" I screamed. Hayes looked at the guys and they were all in shock. The plan was working.

"C'mon the guys deserve to know, Hayes deserves to know, I'm the father of the baby, just admit it, you love me more." He said and put one hand on my face, he pulled me close to him and kissed me, he put his other on my waist and pulled me even closer, I acted like I gave in for a moment but then pulled away from him and fell to the ground because I was 'dizzy'. Nash grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him again, he looked directly into my eyes and said,

"Why did you let it happen?" He looked down at me and winked. I allowed a tear to fall and my voice to crack.

"I love you, Nash. I went out with Hayes so I could get with you. He got me this though, didn't you notice?" I showed him the ring and the guys all looked at it too. They didn't know who to believe.

"I love her more Nash, that's why I proposed. I went to the beach and she saved me, she brought me out of the water and saved me. She told me that she would leave me alone if I wanted her too, and that's when I proposed." I looked at Hayes and he stepped away from me and walked close to Nash, he made a fist and knocked him out. Hayes turned around and kissed me. He swept me off my feet and kissed me.

"I think we're done. That's enough drama for one day. We should tell them what's really going on, Nash, Did you get it?" He got up off the floor and took his phone out of his pocket. He stopped recording and the guys sat there in shock.

"Okay guys, so we just tricked you, I'm not pregnant, and Hayes and I are not engaged. He did give me a promise ring though. And I did just save him from drowning, Nash and I haven't done anything together and I love Hayes very much." I explained, they still looked confused.

"You've been pranked!" Nash yelled and lightly slapped all of them on the face.

"Why would you trick us like that?" They all asked in unison.

"For a new youtube video. And for enjoyment." Matt looked at me with disgust and ruffled my hair.

"Don't do that. Scared the crap out of me. But I'm happy that you and Hayes are open, and I love the ring." Matt smiled and picked me up but the waist and spun my around. The guys took it the same way, all except Josh. He was pretty mad at me.

"Josh, it was a prank. Okay, you do them to me all the time. It's called payback." He shook his head.

"It's called being a jerk." He was truly mad at me.

"Josh." He walked away from me and left me in the hallway.

"How did he take it?" Hayes asked.

"He's mad at me." I said and he kissed me again.