Chapter Twenty-Three: the end

Ok so I know I have already started the sequel to this book but I felt like I would write one more chapter before I continue with the next book because I didn't even write this final chapter. You should check out the sequel. :)
-Hope

Gilinsky sat next to me on the bed and held my hand, the hair fell in front of my face and he tucked it behind my ear.

"I'm sorry." He said tenderly.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked him and everybody was looking at us.

"Because when we made out, I was drunk. And I betrayed Hayes by getting you pregnant, I'm sorry and if you never want to see me again, I understand." He said and he got up and walked out the door. I let the hair fall again and tears rolled down my cheeks and I ran out to find Gilinsky, he was already outside. I ran down the sidewalk and jumped in his arms.

"I forgive you." I said weakly. Tears were still streaming down my face. He held me in his arms for a minute and spun me around, I didn't care if Hayes saw, I didn't care if anybody saw, I forgave Gilinsky and he's Callie's dad.

"What if anybody sees us together?" He asked almost in a whisper.

"I want to be with you, but I'm already with Hayes and he loves me and it's just so hard, it's so hard trying to deal with this and I love both of you and-" I say but I end up crying into his shoulder. He put me back down and I cried into his chest.

"I can't deal with my diabetes and the baby and insulin is so expensive and I have to worry about school and I can't-" I say through sobs. He rubs my back and shushed me, trying to get me to calm down.

"Its so hard." I say and he hugged me even closer.

"I know but I'm here, I can help you, Hayes can't help you." He said and I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You didn't check Twitter lately?" I shook my head and I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at Hayes' Twitter account, there was a pic of me, normal crap, but I got to one where it was him and- Madison, they were kissing. I stormed into the house and went to Angel's little man cave.

"How could you?!" I started.

"What are you talking about?" He asked. Everybody was watching us.

"You know what I'm talking about! You were with her! You were cheating on me with her! I can't believe you! Here I am wearing your locket and promise ring and you just kept it under the rug that you are cheating on me!" I screamed and Gilinsky stood at the door. The guys pulled their phones out and looked at Twitter. I started to cry and he just stood there and looked at me.

"I trusted you." I cried. He started smiling.

"We're through." I said and took the jewelry off and threw it at him like I did to Jax.

"What?!" He said and the guys looked at me. I walked out of the room and Hayes followed behind me.

"Lexi wait. Lexi, I have to tell you something." He said as he put a hand on my shoulder. My phone vibrated and I checked it and Hayes' dad had posted a picture of Hayes kissing a girl and his dad was not happy, neither am I.

"No, I don't want to hear it." I said and I continued to walk away from him.

"I can't believe you did that. You didn't want me to cheat on you with Gilinsky, and I didn't because I knew how upset you would be and I loved you too much to hurt you. And I respected that, but you cheating on me, I now know that you don't love me like I thought you did." I said on the verge of tears.

"I-" he paused as I kept walking, I knew that he couldn't explain because I know who he was cheating on me with.

A while later, I got a call from Hayes' mom asking me to come over so we could talk. It had began to rain but thankfully when I went to their door and knocked, Nash opened the door and let me in. I wiped my feet off and took my shoes off so I wouldn't track mud and make the carpet wet.

"I took my shoes off so I wouldn't track anything and get the carpet wet." I said and Hayes' mom smiled. She put her arm around my shoulder and we went into the living room.

"So what happened? Can you start from the beginning?" She asked as we sat on the couch.

"I was in the hospital and Gilinsky was there and he ended up getting me pregnant by accident and he was drunk so he wasn't thinking straight and he wouldn't let me get away from him. And then I told Hayes I was pregnant and he wasn't happy, and then I found out earlier that he was cheating on me with another girl." I said and she nodded.

"Well, Chad is talking to Hayes now. And by what I understand, you were kicked out of your house?" She asked.

"Yeah, my mom wasn't happy and the other day my brother and I got into it with her and she told us that she hated us and it's just been so hard trying to deal with everything. Dealing with mom and the baby and it's just so stressful and I can't deal with it. It's hard to talk about and I can't-" I said weakly because I was about to cry.

"I can't deal with everything at once, it's like one thing after the next. I- I can't do it." I sob and she pulled me in for a hug.

"I can't do it. I-" I cried and she shushed me and hugged me like mom used to, that hug that was warm and cozy and comforting.

"It's okay honey. It's okay, shhhh." She whispered in my ear. Hayes and his dad came in and I cried even more, he looked at me with hurt in his eyes like his heart had shattered.

"I forgave Gilinsky." He said tenderly. I lifted my head and Hayes' mom moved the hair out of my face.

"I'm sorry Alexis." He said as he looked into my eyes and a tear rolled down my face. Nash jumped in and smacked Hayes.

"Dude, you hurt her, can't you see that? You cheated on her with Madison. Who does that?" He asked and I got up and sat next to Nash. He pulled me into a quick hug and kissed my forehead.

"I got you. Don't worry." He said and winked, I smiled and he gave Hayes a dirty look. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Please Alexis." He begged and I tried not to look into his gorgeous eyes but I had too.

"I forgive you, but don't ever do it again." I said and he crossed his heart. He pulled me off the couch and hugged me so tight, he wrapped around me in a bear hug. He kissed me and held my hips and my arms loosely wrapped around his neck.

"Get a room you two!" Nash joked.