Chapter Seventeen: She Devil

He looked at me and my head still hung. A tear rolled down my cheek and I ran away, I took off past the beach, I ran up the street and went to Angel's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Hey Angel, can I come in?" I asked and he let me in.

The guys had followed me and I continued to walk into the house. "Why don't we go to the kitchen, we can talk there." Angel said and I walked down the steps and went I to the kitchen. I sat down at a table and the Angel asked me what was wrong.

  "I think- I think I'm pregnant." I said with a lump in my throat. Hayes slowly closed his eyes and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He fiddled with it for a moment but then walked up the stairs and talked to somebody on the phone. Matt rubbed my back and comforted me as I cried. Angel took a cup from the cupboard and made tea, he put the warm cup of tea next to me and he handed me a box of Kleenex. I put my head on the table and I put one hand on my stomach. A single tear rolls down my cheek and I try to hold them in. There was a knock at the door and Angel walked up the steps and answered the door.

"Hey Lexi, I think it's for you." He yelled and I ran up the stairs with Matt following me. I stop when I see who it was, it was Madison. I slowly jog up the remaining steps and walk past Angel and meet Madison's gaze. She walked through the door and hugged me so tight.

"Hi Alexis, it's so nice to see you. I'm so glad you called, so what did you want to talk about?" She said while smiling. I rolled my eyes and I guided her downstairs where we could talk privately.

"So, I heard you might be pregnant. Congratulations." She said blankly. I lightly smiled and she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Who knocked you up sweetheart?" She hissed. My smile faded and I brushed her hand off of my shoulder.

"Like I would tell you. You better not hurt my brother, if you do, then we're going to have a problem." I said with a nasty tone.

"Sounds like someone needs a nap, better tell Hayes, maybe you could have twins." She said and slightly smiled. She took an apple from the bowl of fruit on the table and bit into it. The apple crunched and she wiped her lips. She was looking at me the whole time. She walked back up the stairs and left. Hayes walked down the steps and I stood still, I didn't move for a second. He looked at me and held my hand.

"What did she want?" He asked as he rubbed my hand.

"She thinks you got me pregnant. She knows about the baby. I don't even know for sure if I am, I have to go to rite aid and see if I am." I said and I began to walk up the stairs. "I'll come with you if you want." He said tenderly. I waited for him and we all went to rite aid. Hayes and I got out of the car and went through the doors. A few fans saw us, the followed us until Hayes stopped to take pictures with them. One fan looked at me and introduced herself.

"Hi Alexis, I'm Callie. I'm such a huge fan- can I get a picture with you?" She seemed so sweet.

"Of course, anything for a fan." I said with a smile.

"Thanks so much, you and Hayes are the cutest couple and I definitely ship Aleyes." Wow, I've been so busy and stressed that I didn't realise that we're being shipped by so many fans.

"Aww, thanks honey. I'm sorry but I have to go, it was nice talking to you." I said and I hugged her. She left with a group of her friends and I went to find the pregnancy tests. I finally found them and Hayes met up with me and we paid for it and left. We hopped in the car and drove to Angel's, I sat in the front seat and watched him, I took my phone out of my pocket and I saw that I got a text, it was from Gilinsky. It said,

"Hey, I'm so sorry. Did you get a test?" I put the phone on my lap and I closed my eyes. I slowly opened them and Angel was looking at me, he was at a red light and he looked at me and rubbed my back.

Then, it happened, a car rammed into the back of Angel's car. Our heads jerked and my head hit the dash. Our airbags went off and my stomach hurt really bad. My nose began to bleed and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I put a hand on my stomach and I grunted.

"Hayes-" I managed to say before noticing that Angel was unconscious. I put my hand on his face and he didn't respond.

"Angel, Angel wake up. Please wake up. Please." I coughed. I checked in the back seat and the guys were fine. Hayes checked on me and I got out of the car, I opened the door and stepped out of the car, I stumbled and was too weak to walk. I fell to the ground and Hayes picked me up and we walked to the car that hit us. The driver rolled the window down and it was Madison.

"Madison?" I gasped as I held my stomach making sure that the baby is safe. She drove off without a word.