Chapter Twenty: the dream

When I woke, I saw a little girl. She was around two years old maybe, she looked at me and her big blue eyes examined me. I got up and she hugged me, I looked around and I noticed that I was at Hayes' house.

"momma." The little girl said. She smiled and she had the same blue eyes and brown hair as I do. I kept looking around and found Gilinsky and Hayes, they were fighting.

"She wouldn't have died if you didn't get her pregnant!" Hayes screamed at Gilinsky. They both acted different. Gilinsky was covered in tattoos and he had his ear pierced. Hayes had a word on his arm, it said- Alexis. Why would he have a tattoo of my name? And why do they look different?

"And she wouldn't have died if you didn't tell her to leave! You two argued about Callie, and now she's dead! It's all your fault!" Gilinsky screamed back. I walked over to them and tried to get their attention, it didn't work, why did it work with the baby and not them? I was still pregnant, and hopefully still alive. I held the baby in my arms and she giggled, I kissed her forehead and she played with my earrings. She gently pulled on them but then she felt my belly button ring poking her and she played with the little chains that were hanging, she giggled when they made a clicking noise. 

  "I love you Callie." I said still watching the guys. She smiled and she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

A few minutes later, I was pulled back to the hospital room. I woke up screaming her name.

"Callie?! Callie where did you go?" I screamed and I felt the baby kick. I was still pregnant. I took deep breaths and I felt all up and down my arms making sure that I was alive.

"Lexi, who's Callie?" Hayes asked me, he seemed shocked and concerned and happy that I was talking to him. I smiled and looked at him, he didn't have any tattoos or anything.

"I'm back, I'm alive and you're not screaming at Gilinsky, I'm still pregnant and Callie is okay." I say in shock still gasping and looking around.

"Where's Gilinsky?" I asked him.

"You made him leave remember?" He said and he felt my forehead as though I might actually be sick or just plain out of my mind.

"I have to call him, make sure he's okay and-" he stopped me.

"Just calm down okay? You just woke up. You've been out cold for a few hours." He said.

"No, it can't be, I was just here, I was there, I saw you and Gilinsky fighting over who killed me. I saw Callie, she was so beautiful and healthy and-" I broke down into sobs.

"It was all here. You were here, you had a tattoo of my name." He kept shaking his head in disbelief.

"That never happened." I paused.

"It did, I saw her." He put his hand on my shoulder and told me to get some rest.