Part 1

Fiona

"Fiona pleaseeeeee come it will be fun," my best friend jade says.

"jade I already told you I'm not going to this stupid club, you know I get social anxiety at these kinda things," I tell her not wanting to go.

"Fiona please this is a one-in-a-lifetime experience, you know we will never get this chance again. we got free VIP tickets to this club and it's hard to even get in the normal way."

"and why should that matter to me? besides, I have to finish reading from blood and ash
so I am not going"

"cant you read your stupid book later, this is a one in a lifetime experience sis."

" first of all how dare you call this book stupid, this is literally one of the best pieces of literature I have read. and second I rather read the 'stupid' book than going to a stupid club."

she rolls her eyes at me. "can you not be a nerd for once and be cool. like your 18 and all you have done with your life is read"

"EXCUSE ME!! I have gone back in time, fought dragons, and married the devil just by reading I am basically done with life."

"Oh my god Fiona, please come just this once"

"fine" I finally agree so this girl would stop bothering me.

"Oh my god really?!! yayyyyy" she said jumping around in my apartment.

I rolled my eyes at her immature behavior and counted reading the rest of my harry potter book. I am at the part where Fred dies I hate life so much.

....................

"ow!! that hurts" I scream at jade who is trying to do my hair

"I'm sorry I am trying to make you look good" she rolls her eyes

"I don't care about my looks, besides I will be reading the whole time I am there"

"Seriously?"

"yup"

"what am I gonna do with you," she said annoyed at me.

I didn't wanna wear anything crazy so I am gonna stick with this black dress with yellow buttons. it's my favorite dress and no one can change my mind.

 it's my favorite dress and no one can change my mind

I put in my contacts and let my hair done.

my 3 other friends arrived Alice, Krissa, and jenny (Jen).

........

we arrived at the club there was a long line there is no way I am waiting in that long ass line, at least I have my book.

we waited in line for about 30 minutes and finally were able to go in.

"Finally I couldn't stand for any longer"

"We are gonna have fun tonight bitches!!!" Krissa said she's the most energetic out of all of us.

"well I am here, off to the seats I go"

"I can't believe you actually brought that stupid book with you," said jade-looking annoyed.

"haven't we been over this? my book is not stupid it's immaculate, real-life could never."

jade just rolled her eyes and said " when you are ready to have fun just call me"

" yah, yah whatever."

I enter the VIP section and make sure I have the best seat to read my book cause my book deserves everything lmao. I sit down and just feel myself drifting into my book. and suddenly half of the club goes silent. I look to see everyone looking at this talk dark-haired attractive man. everyone went silent when he entered the club I wonder why? anyways why should this concern me I have a book to read.

I feel myself drifting back into my book but suddenly I feel a presence in front of me. I lower by book to see the man everyone was looking at earlier.

"Darling, you're in my seat," he said to me in his thick British accent.

"Oh really? it doesn't have your name on it, does it?"

he lets out a small laugh.

"you don't know who I am darling, do you? he asks me raising his eyebrows.

"no, should I? are you like famous or something" I roll my eyes frustrated he interrupted my book reading session. no one gets between me and my books, not even attractive men.

"in a way yes I am famous, and get off my seat"

"Oh really?! want me to ask for your autograph or something" I roll my eyes

"just get off my seat, you won't want me to push you off now would you?"

"fine" I get up hesitantly

while he sits down I notice there are no more seats 'great'.

I stand there awkwardly. and he looks at me then looks to see there are no more sits and smirk.

"so tell me why are you reading in a club?"

"who says I cant"

he lets out a short laugh. "you amuse me"

"oh really? do I work at a circus or something?"

my phone starts to ring. it's jade calling me walk away from the guy and pick up the phone.

"Fiona can you hurry and finish reading and come party with us. also, Krissa is drunk and I need you to help me deal with her"

"ok, I am coming where are you?"

"We are at the minibar"

"ok, I am coming"

I look behind me to see the guy still looking at me

'ugh, what does he want from me.🙄'

end of this chapter.

part 2 is done