Part 3

Adrian

She was looking out the window, trying not to look at anyone. This entire car ride everyone choose to be quiet, so I decided to break the silence.

"so, now that you're here, I will have to know your name. I'll start, I'm Adrian."

she turns her head towards me and then looks back to her window.

"Now, this isn't going to work. you will need to speak to me and answer my questions."

she turns her head back towards me and says. "I didn't choose to be here, I don't have to answer any of your stupid questions."

"you can't talk to me that way, seeing as how your friends reacted you know who I am so I think it's best for you if you listen to me from now on."

she rolls her eyes at me.

 at this point, I had enough so I roughly stop the car. she looks at me with fear in her eyes.

"Now don't have me asking this question again, what's your name," I say to her in a demanding tone.

"uh um, Fio- Fiona," she says, barely being able to say a word.

"good" I start the car again and start driving.

Fiona

 He starts driving again. I have no idea where he is taking me or what's gonna happen to me, for all I know he could be a killer. actually, he's a mafia leader/king he is probably already a killer.

after that happened he didn't speak to me but he started talking to his workers or friends at the back.

.....................

after what felt like hours we pulled up to a large gate that lead to a road and the road lead to another gate which behind it was a huge mansion.

I couldn't get my eyes of the mansion it was beautiful. growing up my family was poor so I didn't see much of these, although I don't think even normal families have either. besides the beauty of the house, I have a fear of large houses. I know what you're thinking I grow up poor wouldn't I love this, no from what I know scary things tend to like big houses, but can you blame them I would too. if I wasn't kidnapped and lived here I wouldn't be able to even spend a night in here. like just think about it, this place is huge there are so many places that people don't go to often, you can't tell me things won't start living there.

Adrian opens my door and I step out of the car. he takes my waist and starts walking me towards the mansion. two guards open the doors. the inside of the house is just as beautiful as outside of it.

"come, we are going upstairs that's where your room is" 

we walk upstairs and he opens the door to the room.

"This is your room, my room is right in front of yours so if you need anything just ask."

I wasn't in the mood to talk back so I just went inside the room.

I decided to take a shower since showers calm me down and help me think

I decided to take a shower since showers calm me down and help me think. maybe I can think of an escape plan while I am in there. 

I let the warm water hit my back and then I realized I have nothing but my dress to wear, looks like I will be sleeping in that then. I got out of the shower and dried myself and put my dress back on. I also realized I don't have my glasses and my contact lenses are still in my eyes. 

I got dressed and walked out of the room. I decided to tell Adrian cause even though I don't wanna talk to that asshole, I don't wanna be here blind and my contacts hurt my eyes if I keep them in for too long. I walked out of the room and knocked on Adrian's door. He immediately opened the door.

"yes," he says raising his eyebrows.

"I need my glasses," I said confidently.

"oh, really I didn't know you wore them."

"yah no shit sherlock" I mumbled 

"what?" he said then shook his head and ignored what I just said.

"ok, fine. what prescription?" he asks.

"uhhhh, I don't remember"

"then how am I supposed to get your glasses?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"I have contacts, I can give you it and you can get me them like that I guess."

"ok, Yeah whatever give them." 

"Ok" I take out my contacts and carefully give them to him.

"here, be careful," I tell him not wanting him to lose them.

end of part 3 I will post part 4 as soon as possible.

sorry I toke long making this I had homework to do