Part 5

Fiona 

Adrain went somewhere, I am guessing work-related. the boys tried to make small talk with me but it ended up being kinda awkward, besides it's not like I wanted to talk to any of his Minions.

anyways, now that he's gone, I can figure out a way to get out of this place. It seems heavily guarded, so I probably have to get them to take me out of the house because there is no way in hell I can escape this mansion.

I'm in my room reading and then a hear someone knock on my door.

"yes?" 

One of Adrian's minions Enzo comes in. "hey, me and the boys are going to this party and I know you might be bored so I was wondering if you would wanna come? I am sure Adrian won't mind"

bingo hehehe

"Yeah, sure I would love to," I say giving him a smile. "oh, wait I don't have anything to wear"

"Oh, um I can ask my sister if you can borrow one of her dresses."

"ok, thank you" he walks out of the room.

could this be it? can I really escape?

...........................

Enzo gave me three options.

they all look amazing but I think I am gonna go with the 3rd one since it's more of my style

"are you ready?" Enzo asks coming in.

"yah"

"ok let's go"

we get to the house, it's another mansion but smaller than Adrians.

"ok, try to stay near us"

"yah, ok"

I hate parties, clubs, and any sort of social places but I had to come in order to escape.

"I'll get some drinks," said Edmund another one of Adrian's MiNiOnEs as I like to call them.

"um I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back," I said, and this is where I start stage one of my escape plan, actually it's not really a plan I am just gonna wing it.

"ok, we'll be right here"

how stupid can these guys be it's like they want me to escape or something 

..............

Adrain

I had been looking for hours for my missing workers. 

last night 5 of my best workers went missing and we still haven't found them. it's like they never existed, everything we know about them has been wiped out of our system and there is no track of anyone hacking in our system, their trackers won't work either. this can't be a coincidence we only have one mafia against us and there the second large feared in the country and of course, it's run by my sorry excuse of a father who just so happens to be the murderer of my mother Sarah Davis.

..............

Fiona 

I go looking for an exit and stumble upon a door that leads to the backyard.

a walk to see that there is a huge fence at the very end of the backyard barely visible and I start to climb it.

.........

Enzo

It's been a while since Fiona went to the 'bathroom' which now realize was probably a way to escape how can I be so stupid. 

me, Edmund, and Lee go looking for her and can't find her obviously so I think I am gonna have to call Adrain he's gonna kill me for being so stupid.

"YOU WHAT" Adrain shouts at me "your second in command and you let a stupid girl escape"

.............

I have been running in the woods for 30 minutes and it's getting dark, I would lie if I said I wasn't scared right now, I can just imagine a creature pop up out of the trees. yes, I know what your thinking this girl thinks too much about demons and monsters, it's not my fault I practically grow up on stories like these and I love horror movies. 

I keep walking still not knowing where I am going, then I trip.

"son of a bitc-" my kee starts bleeding. and you know how the smell of blood attracts like almost every predator well... I look up to see a pack of wolves staring and drooling at me.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, HELP!!!" I yell.

and then I hear gunshots. I look to see Andrian and the boys standing there.

"don't move," he says to me.

"don't kill them," I say and he looks at me confused why I would want to save them, I mean they did nothing wrong all there doing is hunting for food it's what they do.

He shots some gunshots noting hitting them but close enough to scare them off.

he then walks over to me and picks me up bridal style and starts walking back.  

end of chapter 5