Part 13

Adrian

I started driving back home and looked over to see Fiona passed out. 

I pulled over to the driveway and tried to shake Fiona awake, but she was fully knocked out. I picked her up and took her to her room. There was vomit on her dress, so I called in one of my maids to change her.

...........

Fiona

I woke up with a tremendous headache because of how much I drank the other night. I look around the room and saw two pills on the side table with a note. "eat these pills, it will help your headache" I grabbed the pills and swallow them with the glass of water. Then I heard I knock on the door.  

"hey," said Enzo after coming into my room.

"hi"

"me, Edmund, and anna are going to a restaurant, wanna come?"

"My head hurts I don't feel like going anywhere today"

"Ok," he shut the door and left.

I was reading my book but after a while I got hungry so I made my way downstairs in the kitchen to get a quick snack.

I walked into the kitchen and looking in the fridge to see if there was anything good in there. I found some pizza in the fridge and decided to warm it up. As I was waiting for it to warm up I heard someone come into the kitchen. I looked behind me saw Adrian making himself a protein shake. he looked up to see me looking at him but as soon as he did I looked back at my pizza and left with it. 

I turned on the TV and decided to watch some Netflix. My door then flew open and I saw anna enter with a bunch of food.

"oh anna, seriously I've already eaten and you bring me food now?"

"girl I think you can make room for it"

"I have a small appetite" I roll my eyes.

"please" she gave me puppy eyes.

"you're seriously trying to force me to eat more food"

"yes, because you deserve to eat good would" she holds the container in front of me.

I roll my eyes and grab it. "I will only eat a little"

"ugh fine, scotch over" she gestures me to move over.

"what are you watching," she says while she picks up my pizza slice.

"some new show," I say 

"can I watch"

"of course your highness" I sarcastically bow at her.

she rolls her eyes playfully.

sorry for the small chapter I had to help my mom with moving houses so I didn't have time to write.