Part 8

Fiona

I woke up with a headache, I really am not feeling it today, but of course, the mafia boss wants me to go to a stupid ball so I have to go.

I hear a knock on my door.

 "come in"

Anna comes out all dressed up. "hey, why aren't you ready?"

"Sorry I slept in also I have a headache I don't Wanna Go," I wine

"you know I can't do anything about that right?"

"yah, yah whatever, do you have anything I can wear I am kinda short on clothes since you know I was kidnapped"

she chuckled " sure I'll be right back"

Anna came in with a beautiful red dress.

it wasn't my style and showed some skin but it was gorgeous I coudnt say no to it

I took a warm shower and put on the dress and anna helped me do my makeup. I walked down the stairs anna next to me. I saw the boys and Adrian Edmund was looking at anna I could tell they had something going on. Adrian was looking at his phone. 

"we're ready, let's go," Anna said.

Adrian looked up from his phone and looked at me, I tried not to make eye contact.

"Ok, let's go," he said, and everyone started walking outside to a black limousine.

We arrived to what looked like a castle, it was gorgeous I couldn't get my eyes off it. 

"Edmund, Anna, stay with Fiona"

what am I a prisoner?! why do I need to be watched?!

Adrain and Enzo left and I was stuck with two prison guards, great I love my life. 🙄

we walked into the ball hall and it was a Disney princess dream, I would have loved this as a child. I looked behind me and saw Anna and Edmund flirting, I rolled my eyes and taped on Annas back. "I am going to get food" 

"I- but"

"I won't run away again" I cut her off.

they looked at each other then nodded at me.

I walked over to the food table and started stuffing my mouth with cake, if I came here I should at least make the best of it right? I had to try all of them. while I was eating I felt someone grab my waist, I turned around to see an old middle-aged man in his 40s smirking at me, It disgusted me the way he looked at me. 

"um please let go of me," I said struggling to get out of his grip.

"Now, now I haven't seen you around," he said.

I looked around to see if anyone I knew was near.

"answer me hun, who are you?"

"that's none of your business old man let go of me"

"oh so you're feisty, I am gonna have fun with you" his grip got titer and it hurt me.

"let me go please" I winced.

"No" he dragged me by my waist to the door behind the food table.

he threw me against the wall and put his hand on my thigh.

"Please stop" I cryed. 

I closed my eyes scared of what was going to happen to me next, but nothing happened, I couldn't feel the man's hands on me. I opened my eyes and saw the man on the floor, and Adrian was punching him. my vision started to blur and I fell to the ground.

Adrian

me and Enzo were searching for my father but he was nowhere to be found. I then got a notification from the tracker I hired, he said my father had flown to Italy. 

fuck Italy!!

I went to go find the others so we can leave. I found Edmund and Anna, and they looked worried. I walked towards them and asked "wheres Fiona? don't tell me you let her leave again"

"she said she went to the food table," Edmund said.

" I told you not to let her go anywhere" I checked my phone and tracked her location since I put a tracker in her just in case she leaves again. Thank god she was still in the building.

I ran to where the tracker said she was and saw a man on top of her and she was crying. It boiled my blood, I went over to him and punched him to the point he was knocked out. I looked back to see Fiona passed out, I quickly went over to her and picked her up.

Yeah, that's the end of part 8 :)