Part 7

Adrian 

There's a mafia ball in two days, and I am sure my father is going to be there. This could be my chance to speak to him about my men, which I know he had something to do with. 

My father was always the abusive sort, he would cheat on my mom all the time and was a big-time alcoholic. Ever since the news was broken about my mother's murder, a lot of his followers turned to me, since my mother was well respected among the mafia. 

while I was thinking about my father, I heard a knock on my door. 

"come in"

"hey," Edmund walks in.

"yes?"

"wow I said hey and all you say is 'yes?' that's hurts," he said putting his hand on his heart pretending to be hurt by my words.

I left out a small chuckle "hey, now what do you want"

"wow still cold"

I look at him and raise my eyebrows, signaling to get to the point.

"ok, so I was doing some tracking and I found a picture of Aaron, he was spotted around the blood lion's property"

"What! what was he doing there"

" I don't know, but my guess is that he turned to the blood lions"

Aaron was one out of my five men that went missing, and the blood lion's surprise surprise is my father's mafia. first, he kills my mom now he's taken my men too, I have to stop him.

Fiona

Enzo and I have become pretty close, he occasionally comes to my room and we play video games or watch moves together, he's pretty nice and funny and he watches the 100 so I think I can get used to him since that shows a big part of my life :0. 

"let's play Roblox" 

"isn't that a children's game?" Enzo said smiling like he was judging me.

" you have no taste, it's a really good game" 

"ok fine, let's play Roblox then"

we were playing Roblox, and then the room door opened.

"oh hey Adrian, wanna play Roblox," Enzo said mocking me. I rolled my eyes.

"no, come outside I wanna talk to you," Adrian said in a serious voice.

"ok, ok I am coming"

Adrain rolled his eyes and left the room. 

Enzo left 20 minutes ago somewhere with Adrian so I am stuck playing Roblox alone.

And just as I was thinking of reading instead I heard the door open. out came a gorgeous red-headed female with blue eyes and freckles that lead to her neck, she looked a lot like Enzo since he has red hair and blue eyes just like her, but he has fewer freckles. 

"Hey, can I come in?" the gorgeous red-head says.

"yes, come in I should use the company"

she smiles and sits next to me on the bed.

"what are you playing?" she asks.

"Roblox, wanna play?" 

"sure, I am anna by the way" 

"hi anna, I am Fiona"

"Nice to meet you, Fiona"

"so are you enzos sister?"

"yes, how did you know?"

"you to have the same resemblance you almost look like twins"

she chuckled "yah, I hear that a lot"

"so, how is your stay at the snake eye's mansion?"

"well not the best, but your brother has been nice company"

"why not? why don't you like it here"

seriously!!! why don't I like it here????!! I was kidnapped 

"well, I don't think I would enjoy being kidnapped would be fun"

"oh yeah, sorry, if it helps I always wanted to be normal so I kinda feel trapped as well"

"normal? isn't living in a mention better"

"yes, it was fun at first, but all the responsibility and stuff is too much for me to handle. sometimes I just wanna have a normal life." 

me and anna hanged out for a bit but then she left since she had some work to do.

I put on my pajamas and picked up my book and just as I was about to read I heard my door open.

"uh- hi," I said while Adrian walked in.

"hey, I have to tell you something"

"yes?"

"you're coming to the mafia ball with me"

"huh? mafia ball?"

"yes, mafia ball" 

"why?"

"Because I said so"

"Sorry but I don't do social events"

"it wasn't a question, you're coming with me"

he left before I could answer him. 

Who dose he think he is a MaFiA bOsS

ok, this is the end of part 7 :)