Part 14

Fiona

I woke up nauseous for some odd reason. Maybe I was sick. I felt my forehead, which was indeed very warm. I didn't want to get out of bed, but I still forced myself out and headed to the washroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and started a warm bath, which I needed very much. I was letting myself drift from reality until I heard a knock on my front bedroom door. 

"I'm in the bathroom," I shouted loud enough for the person to hear me. 

I got no answer in return. 

" I'll be out in a minute," I shouted once again, thinking maybe the person hadn't heard me.

I stepped out of the bath and dried myself with a towel. I then put on the t-shirt and shorts I had hung on the bathroom door. 

When I stepped out of the bathroom I saw Adrian Looking through my books on the bookshelf Enzo had given me. 

"uh, hi" I said nervously. "do you need anything?"

"No, I was here see if you needed anything" 

"uh, I don't need anything" I lied. I did need something, maybe some pills or anything to help with my fever. all I wanted to do was lay in bed or puke my guts out.

"Are you sure?" he raised his eyebrows.

"yah...I'm alright"

"you don't look like your alright" he started walking closer to me. He put his hand on top of my forehead, then he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

"you are awfully warm," he said. 

I didn't even realize how close he was to me. I stepped back but my back hit my nightstand and my things fell off from on it. I went to pick up my things and he kneeled down to help me. 

He handed me my stuff and I thanked him. He then got up and walked out.

I was confused, wasn't he gonna help me with my fever? 

I sighed and got back into my bed. 

To my surprise, my door flew open and a middle-aged woman along with a few girls in their mid-20s came in. 

I got out up but then the middle-aged woman said "lay down"

"what?"

"didn't you hear me girl, lay down"

I laid back down. she began to soak a cloth in water.

"what are you-"

"shush now" she ordered, then she put the cloth on top of my forehead. one of the other girls handed me a pill and some water.

................

I had fallen asleep, and when I woke up the women were gone. I wasn't completely better but I did feel much better than before.

 I looked outside and it was evening. I hadn't slept that much for my sleep schedule to be ruined. I was starving so I went downstairs to get some food. 

"you're awake!" Anna shouted happily.

"I wasn't dead" I smiled at her.

"damn, sassy" she playfully punched my shoulder.

I went or to the refrigerator and picked up the milk container.

"do you have cereal?" I asked Anna.

"probably" she looked through the cabinets. "never mind, I guess Adrian is too rich for cereal" she rolled her eyes.

"whatever" I picked up a cup and poured the milk in there instead. 

"ew, you drink plan milk" Edmund walked into the kitchen.

"uh yeah, what do you expect me to drink it with"

"I don't know chocolate maybe"

"no thanks, I'm good" I picked up my cup and left.

......................

Ok everyone sorry for the wait😭 

Part 14 doneeee