Part 11

Adrian

IN ITALY,  

"Ok, from what I know he was last seen in Nuova luna hotel, which is a few hours from here," said Enzo.

"ok then what are we waiting for let's go"

"I am sorry boss, he checked out 2 hours ago and we have no input on where he is right now"

I threw my jacket on the floor and put my hands through my hair out of frustration and stress.

"so... what now we should probably go there and check nearby places and hotels he probably hasn't gone far"

"Hey boss, his it somehow possible he knows we came here," said Edmund.

"I don't know, maybe, but if that's true it's gonna be much harder to find him since this man has been running from shit all his life, we would need a miracle to catch him" 

"ring, ring"

my phone starts ringing.

"oh what now" I pick up my phone. "sir, we can't seem to locate him, we think he knows we're here, he's probably long gone somewhere else" 

"FUCK!" I kick the chair in front of me.

"call me when you find out anything new" I hang up the phone.

"so all this for nothing then?" said Enzo.

"Enzo call the pilot and tell him we are going back to the US" I order.

.............

Fiona

"ok so, Harry potter or twilight? which one are we watching today?" said anna waving the remort at me.

"Harry potter duh is that even a question"

"wow easy there, we all know twilight is the better series"

"who lied to you," I said in a fake concerned tone putting my hand on my chest.

"hey, what are you two up to," Edmund said jumping onto the couch.

"planing your murder," anna said rolling her eyes as she ate her popcorn.

"wow are you on your period or something," Edmund said stuffing his face with the chips on the table. 

anna and I looked at each other and then at him.

"you know that's offensive right," Anna trow a pillow on his face.

"ow! I am trying to eat" 

"just leave" anna pointed to the exit.

"jeez fine, but I am taking the chips"

"you are not taking the chips" anna snatched the chips out of his hands.

"you are so mean and for what?" 

anna stuck her tongue out at him and hugged the bowl of chips in order to protect them from him.

"ok now that he's gone let's watch twilight"

"Harry Potter!" 

"you have no taste"

"excuse me! you have no taste, like why do your vampires shine like glitter in the sun?!"

"at least mine don't need to go to some school to learn how to use their powers, they teach themselves. and besides Edward was always better than Cedric"

"NOOO!!"

"YESSS!!!"

"hey anna we have to go to Mom's today did you forget?" said Enzo.

"oh shit, I totally forgot," she said putting her hands on her head.

"don't worry we can watch them tomorrow"

"Sorry, I promise we tomorrow"

"it's no big deal anna go get ready'

"yeah, get ready you are gonna get us late" Enzo taps his watch roughly in front of anna s face.

"ok, ok I'll be down in 15 minutes"

"I am going in the care hurry"

"bye Enzo" I waved at him.

"bye Fiona"

I went upstairs back to my room and shut the door behind sliding down the door.

*sigh's*

I begin to think about my friends and if they miss me or not. how am I suppose to know if they're fine, they could be hurt for all I know and I still haven't heard from them or got a chance to contact them. Maybe I could ask anna if I could borrow her phone when she's back. what if they all forgot about me and want nothing to do with me and are glad I am gone, no that can't be true they love me they would never forget me or stop caring.

sorry it to so long I will try to post the next faster. end of part 11