Part 17

Fiona

I had so many questions, but my number one priority is to get home and call my friends and possibly my father if he even answers me.

I didn't really have anything to pack other than the things anna bought me.

I heard someone come inside. It was Anna. probably wanting to say goodbye.

"hey" I heard her say

"hey"

"so you're really going, huh?"

"Yeah, I have to"

"well the driver is outside so come on"

I gave Anna and the boys a hug before going inside the car, but I didn't see Adrian anywhere. Well, I suppose he's busy.

I waved one more goodbye in the car. while we were leaving the property I think I might have seen Adrian.

.............

I was back in my apartment. everything was there untouched.

the first thing I did was find my spare phone and call jade.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey"

"oh my god, Fiona?"

"yup, it's me, Fiona who else would it be," I said with sarcasm.

"oh lord, Fiona I swear when you left I was about to contact the police but they wouldn't let me"

"don't worry about it, I'm alive"

"I'm coming to see you. where are you?"

"I'm at my apartment"

"ok stay there I'm coming"

"I'm not going anywhere" I giggled.

not long after I called her I heard a loud knock on my door.

"jad-"

there were 5 buff men outside of my door.

"can I help y-"

"are you Fiona?" one of them asked.

my heart started pounding.

"um- who are you?'

"are you Fiona black?" he spoke again.

"I'm sorry who are you people?"

"We are with this apartment complex. now answer our question"

"um...yes I'm Fiona why do y-"

the man pins me to the wall and injects something in me with a needle.

suddenly everything went black and I passed out.

...........

I wake up in a car's trunk. my hands were tied to something behind my back and my mouth was duck taped and so were my feet. Where am I?

I tried to pull off the rope behind my back but it was no use. it was so firm and tight it hurt.

I tried to shout but with the duck tape on it was no use.

why am I here? I thought he let me go.

poor jade.

"she's awake," a man said, his head turned to me from the back seat. I looked at him with rage in my eyes.

"put her back to sleep" I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

the man pulled back one of the back seats and came towards me with another needle in his hands.

I shook my head trying to scream. I didn't know what would happen to me if I passed out again. but he again stuck the needle inside me, and everything went black again.

.................

done part 17.

i know it takes me a while to write these but it's stressful sometimes since I have so many things to do, but I really appreciate you all and I'm thankful for how patient you guys are. <3

Update: my family is struggling with money every since we bought the new house so I won't have wifi for a long period of time. I really hope u guys can understand but hopefully I will get wifi soon but it might take a couple of weeks.