The OG Three

Kure stood at the corner waiting for Izuku and Doc to come and walk to school with him. He didn't know why Doc didn't like to be called by his actual name but, it made him happy so who cares. He still found it hard to believe the youngest man in Japan to get a Ph.D. in medicine went to a crappy school like Aldera. He heard the tell-tell sound of Doc's bag of emergency medical supplies jangling as he walked toward him and looked up from his phone. He caught the reflection of his red eyes in the lenses on Doc's mask, and smiled at his friend, "Yo! Doc, did you see Izu when you walked by his house, he's usually here by now?" He asked the doctor. "No, I did not, though whilst I was getting ready I saw him run by, I assume he is going to take notes about that large villain that is blocking traffic in town," Doc stated calmly.

Kure's eyes widened, "What? Why didn't you text me, you know Aunty Inko asked me to make sure he's not injured at those things, we have to catch up," He almost shouted as he looked back at his phone to see if he could see it on the news. When he found the news app he studied the view from the helicopter carefully to see if he could tell where it was, "Jesus, they couldn't stop traffic later, now I have a hero stalker to find," Kure sighed before he took off at a jog towards town. Doc chuckled under his mask as he followed his friend. 

They arrived in time to see Kamui Woods attempt to bind the villain up only to be beaten by a new hero, Mt Lady, Kure thinks he heard. Kure and Doc scanned the crowd to look for their friend, they heard a distinct muttering and turned to their left to see Izuku writing in his notebook. "Izu!!, What the hell man, I thought you said you would wait for us before you ran off to villain attacks," Kure yelled as he jogged up to his friend. Izuku Jumped, almost messing up his notes, at the shout of his name. "O-oh hey Kure, I know, but I wanted to see this one up close and I didn't want to bother you. Oh, Didn't see you were here either D-doc," Izu stammered out. "Of course I'm here, who do you think let him know you ran off. You must stop doing that, I might not be around to fix your cuts next time a villain breaks down a wall and debris falls on you," The Doctor stated. 

"I know, but Kamui Woods patrols this area and I like seeing him fight, his quirk is cool," Izu started mumbling about all the ways he can use his quirk. Kure just chuckled, "Well, let's go, we don't want to be late," Kure said dragging Izuku out of his mumbling, "R-right let's go," Izuku stated. Doc, nodded as Kure took the lead. They walked mostly quiet except for a few times where Izuku tried to convince Doc to use his quirk so he could draw it, much to Doc's denial. 

When they got to the school they all broke off to their classes, they only had their last class together. Kure paid pretty good attention in all his classes except for the last few minutes of the last class. He started paying attention when he saw a few people in front of him activate their quirks. The teacher spun around and let go of all the papers in his hands, "I know you all want to go to the hero track!" He exclaimed. Kure didn't activate his quirk, but he waved his hand around in the air. "Yes, yes, you all have some interesting quirks, but no power usage allowed in school."

"Hey teach," Katsuki got everyone's attention and they all calmed down, "Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, these guys will be lucky to wind up a sidekick to a busted D-lister," the whole class immediately went to chaos. Katsuki stood up and started yelling, "Let's go, ill take you all on!!." The teacher made a noise so Kure looked up at him to see him reading Katsuki's grade chart, "You've got impressive scores, maybe you will make it to UA," The teacher said as the whole class made shocked noises.

 "It's impossible to get into," said some student Kure usually ignored. Katsuki started bragging about his skills, "That's exactly why it's the only place worthy of me," he jumped up on his desk, "I aced all the mock tests, I'm the only one at this school who stands a chance of getting in," Kure tuned him out again, he brags too much for this to be weird. He started drawing some weird symbols in his notebooks, when he heard it,   "Oh yeah Midoriya, don't you wanna go to UA too?" you could he a pen drop, Izuku made a whimper that made Kure's heart stop, the students started laughing, making fun of him being without a quirk. "DEKUUU!!" Katsuki growled. Thankfully, Doc sat next to Izuku.

 Doc was in front of Izuku before a single explosion could go off, He grabbed Katsuki's hand and pulled him closer then jabbed three pressure points in quick succession and it made Katsuki fall to a knee, "Shida! What have I told you about attacking your classmates," the teacher shouted. "Sir, with all due respect, Young Bakugou attacked first, I was just defending my classmates well being. His explosions will do much more damage than any pressure point ever could," Doc, stated quickly as he sat back down. 

"As true as that might be, you do not get a free ride, go visit the office," The teacher said. "Yes, sir," he responded, before he turned to Izuku, "I am so teaching you how to do that," Doc whispered with a smile obvious in his voice. "N-no that's fine," Izuku responded. Doc grabbed his things and walked out toward the office. Katsuki stood up and growled.

Kure let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He tuned out the rest of the class. Towards the end, he slipped out and went to the courtyard. He was waiting for Doc to get out of the office, and Izuku to get out of the classroom. He was waiting below the window of his classroom and playing on his phone. The soft jangle of Doc's bag was cut off by a soft explosion from the classroom.

Kure looked up in time to see a notebook fly out of the window, he barely caught it before it hit the pond, it was burnt and damaged, he read the name of it and realized it was Izuku's. He took off running towards the classroom. As they ran Kure was imagining the worst, as they got closer they could hear Katsuki by the door, "If you wanna be a hero that bad, there might be another way," They heard Katsuki say, Kure, filled with dread as he thought of what kind of advice he would give Izuku. "Just hope you have a quirk in the next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building," Kure had a sudden urge to stab him in the face, he pulled his switchblade out to do that but Doc grabbed him. Katsuki walked out and went the opposite way from them. Kure walked to the door quietly and they both saw Izuku sitting against the wall head in his hands. Doc rushed past him and started doing some anxiety exercises. 

"H-he b-b-burned my shoulder," Izuku said as he calmed down. Kure walked over, and handed his notebook to him, "I caught it before it landed it in a pond. Remember to copy all your notes into a new one, ill get you one today," Kure said in a calming voice. He hated how much experience he had with this. Doc opened his bag and started grabbing things to treat the burn. He took the uniform jacket off his shoulder and sprayed some Benzocaine spray on it and Wrapped it in a white cloth to keep it clean, then put his jacket back on.

"Alright, Zuzu, let's get you home," Kure said as Doc finished his last exercise.  He grabbed Izuku's hand and pulled him to his feet.

The Outcasts   (Season 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara