Rescuing the Bully

Kure looked up as Izuku flinched, as saw a crowd of people and rubble getting flung around by explosions. "Get back people this villain is dangerous," Backdraft shouted as he made a water barrier. Izuku pushed through the crowd with Kure and Doc on his heels. Once he got to the front he stood stock still in shock. It was the same villain that had attacked them. Kure realized that he probably distracted All Might and he dropped him at some point. "Oh my god. He has a hostage!" a crowd member yelled. 'Fuck,' Kure thought. "Stop villain!" a deep masculine voice shouted. Kure looked to see Death Arms dropping in front of the crowd. The strong hero rushed forward and started grabbing at the slime, "HAHAHA! You can't do anything hero! With my quirk I'm unstoppable," the villain shouted. "Huh!! I cant grab hold! His body is made of some sort of slime!" Death Arms shouted.

Kure saw his knife still sticking out of the villain's eye. "Death Arms! Aim for his eye! There's a knife in his eye so it's solid," Kure shouted out, he didn't want to tell them that he stabbed the guy, cause he might get in trouble, so he left out that small detail. Death Arms looked to the crowd and scoffed, 'Dick! I'm trying to save a life here!' Kure mentally shouted. The fire from the explosion was spreading, so Backdraft left the people to go and start spraying the fire. Kure saw a flash of brown and blue and Kamui Woods was on the scene. Kamui ran forward and grab some people from the rubble, "Explosions and Wood don't mix, Ill leave this one to someone else," He stated out loud. Kure would have protested if other heroes weren't on the scene. He realized the Backdraft also couldn't do anything, as he had to focus on the fire, so Death Arms was the only one who could do anything. 

Then the slime moved and the crowd could finally see the face of the victim. It was Katsuki, Kure read his face and saw something he never thought he'd see on his face. Pure Fucking Terror. Before Kure could even get off that train of thought his grip on Izuku's arm was shaken off and the green-haired boy was sprinting towards the villain. 'Fuck!' Kure shouted in his head, and he took off to follow his friend. He saw Izuku throw his bag at the villain, his book hitting the hilt of the knife driving it deeper into his eye, causing the villain to screech and loosen his hold on Katsuki. Izuku rushed forward and started clawing at the slime trying to free his bully. Kure finally caught up and grabbed Katsuki by the shirt and pulled as hard as he could, the ashy blonde boy falling out. Kure caught him and went to move away, but then he noticed the slime reaching back then rushing forward. 'That's gonna hit us, Shit!' Kure thought before he saw a large figure come in and block the hit, "I really am pathetic, aren't I," All Might said before he punched forward and wind pressure dealing with the villain. 

A couple of minutes later, (after Kure snuck up and grabbed his knife) the heroes were speaking to Katsuki and the two who rushed forward. "You two were reckless and stupid!" Kamui Woods said angrily, followed by Backdraft, "You should be more careful, what if All Might hadn't shown up when he did?" He asked, slightly nicer but still angry. "Well you too were busy doing your job and trying not to die, and Death Arms was being a fucking idiot, I told him about the knife in his eye, he could have punched his other eye and done exactly what we did, and we didn't even use our quirks, so it's not like it was vigilanteism," Kure argued, then he heard "With a quirk like yours you'll definitely be a great hero!" from Death Arms talking to Katsuki. "Plus, Katsuki broke more laws than we did, that was public quirk usage," He continued. 

Kamui looked shocked, before doubling down, "Well he was gonna die so he gets off this time, and just because you didn't use your quirk, doesn't mean what you did wasn't reckless," He scolded, Kure didn't see the point in arguing. He let out a sigh, "Your right, sorry, I was just riding that adrenaline, we won't do this again," he let out a shuddering breath, "It's just, we know how terrifying getting grabbed by that guy can be, he got to us first, that knife was mine, we thought All Might stopped him, but I guess I distracted him when I started talking to him, cause he got free," Kure finished, Katsuki from across the street looked at them eyes wide. Kamui and Backdraft made shocked faces, "W-wait did you not get taken to the station, you need to get your point of view to take him to prison," Backdraft asked, "He didn't even point us in the direction of a hospital, he just told my friend that he can't be a hero then left," Kure growled. 

Kamui has them checked out by a medic then sent them on their way after getting a small note of what happened to them. "I'll see if I can talk to All Might or someone at the commission to get him back in classes cause he was not a Hero today," Kamui promised the two. Then they met up with Doc, who backhanded both of them, and they walked home. Kure made sure that Izuku was okay, before he walked towards his house, little did he know the moment he left, Izuku had a second conversation with the number one hero. 

(Ending Brought to you by Chibi Kure messing with a gun, and accidentally shooting a hole in Chibi Doc's mask, who just sighed and walked away while Kure laughed)