Hard Work

(AN: If you saw the post I made, I'm thinking about including Mars Mignon in this book, he might have a cameo in this chapter. I just wanted to give a shot at his personality and such)

All Might grabbed the recorder and broke it. Kure laughed, Izuku moved forward only to be stopped by Doc. "I have a hundred copies at my house. Now, you leave me, Midoriya, and Mr. Shiba alone, and those stay where they are. How does that sound," Kure grinned like a demon. All Might shuddered, "Y-Yes, that sounds like a fair trade, I-I will take my leave," He stuttered out. Kure smiled as the hero walked away. He whipped around to his friends, "Well, who else thought I was gonna get punched out of existence," Kure sweatdropped, he giggled at Izuku's shocked face. "Well....... that went better than expected," Doc stated. 

Kure grinned, "Well, what do we want to do now, I don't really wanna go back home right now, why did he ask you to come to the beach anyway?" Kure asked. Izuku stepped over to his friend, "I guess that it was strength building," he gestured to the trash on the beach, "If we cleaned this beach, the different types of trash would be different muscle groups. Hero's also do community service to this is practice for that," Izuku started to mumble, "If you go for the smaller things first, then you could work up to the bigger things," Izuku cut himself off, "Oh, sorry," he said sadly. "Huh, that's not a bad idea, if all three of us work together, by the time we get this whole beach clear we would probably build enough muscle to actually make it in the hero course, then we work on weapon training for the rest of the time. This is good! Now I don't have to find a gym," Kure said. 

Doc looked between them, "As a medical professional, I cannot recommend picking up rusty trash with bare hands," he reminded them. "We can get some work gloves pretty cheap, we also wear long sleeves, as long as we don't overheat, were fine. We drink a lot of water, and we're good!" Kure threw his hands up, "We got this!" Izuku and Doc followed short and cheered with him. "Hey, guys!" A voice none of them recognize rings out over the piles of trash, "I don't normally see any kids my age up this early, especially over here. No one goes to the trash beach so what's up?" They look over and see a mop of dark brown curly hair, he was grinning and waving. "Yeah! We're thinking of cleaning it up, help us build up some muscle," Kure shouted back. The guy's grin amplified, and he did a flip over the railing and jogged up to the trio. "Really? I used to love this beach as a kid, then people ruined it," He sounded slightly saddened, then brightened up immediately, "But you guys are cleaning it up?" he asked. "Yeah, we're trying to get into UA, and we don't have a lot of money so we are doing this, instead of going to a gym," Kure explained. "That's cool, I'm going to UA next year too. Maybe I'll see you there! Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself! Mars Mignon pleased to meet you," he held his hand out. Kure shook his hand, "Kure Eiji, my friends are Izuku Midoriya and Hokama Shiba, but you can just call him Doc," Kure made introductions. "Cool! Maybe ill see you in UA next year?"

As he walked off, Izuku leaned on a pile of trash, and they all heard a loud scraping noise. Kure looked up to see a mini-fridge from the top of a pile falling on him. He didn't have time to move, he was gonna get hit, then in a brilliant flash of gold, it was cut in half, and the only thing above him was Mars, who just did a flip, and landed on his feet with a stumble. "Wooo, you guys gotta be carful out here," Mars said as he did a flourish with the golden blade and it disappeared out of his hands. "What....was that?" Izuku asked, his eyes glowing in wonder. "That was my quirk! Sunset Sabers. I can summon two blades of light. It's kinda cool, I have to focus to get them to cut through stuff tho, so I won't accidentally cut someone in half," Izuku ran up to him.

"Can you change the color? What's the base color when you don't choose one? Can more than two be out at once or is that the limit? How hard do you have to focus to get them that hot? How hot are they in their base state," Izuku began to mumble off questions. Mars looked at him in wonder, "Ummm, slow down and let me answer. Okay, I'll do it in order! I cannot change the color, I can choose between my gold one and my red one though! The one that summons when I don't choose is the gold one. Two is the limit, the gold one and the red one. I can't summon two of the same color. It's not super hard to get them that hot, it's like making a fist, it's just a thought. Like 600* Fahrenheit, when I'm not focused," He scratched his head on that last answer as he thought about it. 

Kure was impressed he kept up with Izuku's questions. Even more impressed that he didn't push him off. Izuku's smiled that sunshine smile and Mars' eyes glowing back in glee. Kure smiled but he put his hood up and looked down so one could see it. Doc saw it anyway and clapped him on the back, and nodded. "Okay! Mars, do you have anywhere to be right now?" Kure asked. "Not that I can think of, I'm just going on a run," he responded, "Why?" Kure looked up, his smile gonna "You wanna join us at the store to get some gloves, he doesn't wanna get tetanus from some trash. I also have a feeling his quirk questions are gonna take a while," He answered. Izuku looked at him in betrayal.

"Sure! I know a good cheap store in this area," he grinned. "Thanks," Kure thanked him, they both knew he wasn't only thanking him for the directions. He was thanking him for indulging Izuku's curiosity. They walked to the store, a few interruptions of Mars giving them instructions, but he was mostly paying attention to and answering Izuku's questions. Kure got their gloves, using his allowance. Doc got a black pair, Izuku a green pair, and Kure got a purple pair. Mars said he would stop by every morning to hang out for a bit and maybe answer a few questions before he got back to his run. Kure smiled again, hiding it in his hood again. Doc smiled too, thankful he had his mask. Mars was happy to indulge the green-haired boy if Izuku smiled like that every time.