Making Plans

Kure got home after the whole Kaminari fiasco, he went over to his mom. She was reading a book but looked up from it as he walked in, "Hey, mom? I know you wanted me to stop talking to Uncle Will, but I need his help. So can you call him please?" He asked. She dropped her book, "If you tell me why you have been sneaking out at four in the morning every day for the last three months," she said as she held a face that showed him no emotion. "Ah, so you noticed that? Well, that's actually what I need his help with. I came up with a plan to get myself, Izuku, and Doc into UA. The last three months have been muscle building. We got some gloves and cleaned up the beach around the way, Dagobah. Now we need to move to weapons training. I need his help getting us trained and ready. With his... nightly activities I figured he could train us," Kure explained. 

His mom sighed at the end of his sentence. "Alright, I'll give him a call, you need to tell me these things. I'm going to assume you want to be the one to talk to him?" she asked as she dragged her hand down her face. "Yup!" He responded with his best attempt at a Sunshine Smile(TM). "Izuku is better at that," she responded as she got her phone out. She went to her contacts and clicked on Willaim's contact, before handing the phone to Kure. It rang a few times before he picked it up. "This is William," a gruff but kind voice asked. "Hey Uncle Will, I had a favor to ask," Kure told him, and he heard a shuffling. 

"Kure? Your mom doesn't want me talking to you," he responded. "I know, she let me call you today, anyway, that favor. I was wondering if you could train me and my friends, we spent the last three months building muscle at the beach, now we just need some weapons training. We are trying to get to UA," he explained. "hmmm, What am I working with?" he asked. "I have a pretty decent understanding of knives and daggers and stuff. The other two are noobies. But I do have ideas of what they would like. What do you think?"

"It could work, where are we training?" he asked. "Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, we cleaned it up as muscle building. So the ideas I had are the green haired kne, Izuku, gets staff and a dagger. If we want it to be more complicated we can find a way to combine them into a spear. The other one, Doc, gets a simple plague doctor cane, but a button extends a blade out of its end. Mine I want to be unique. Couple of daggers, some throwing knives, and a chain as a captured weapon. Oh! A crowbar too, What do you think?" he asked.

"Are you sure you can handle training with me?" Will asked. "We are ready for anything you got, old man," Kure laughed. "Hey I am not old-," Kure hung up on him. He giggled as he handed his phone back to his mom, right as that happened he own phone dinged. He pulled it out and saw a message from Tsukuachi, "Coffee time," it said simply. "I gotta go, I need to go bribe my way out of jail time," He called as he rushed back outside. He rushed off to the cat cafe and grabbed three large coffees to go.

He rushed over the precinct and gave the cop behind the desk a nod, "I'm here to give Tsukuachi some coffee," he told the officer. The cop nodded his head. "Tsuki, got your coffee," he called out as he walked into the room. He didn't see him for a moment before a hand poked up from behind his computer, "Over here," his voice called out. Kure walked over and set a coffee on his desk, he walked over and put one on Sansa's desk too. Before he started drinking the third one. Sansa looked at the cup of coffee like it would save his life, Tsukuachi doing something similar. "So what's got you working today Trueman?" He asked. "Stain. Some bodies also started showing up drained completely of blood. Some people practically Cremated in alleys. We can't find any evidence for any of the three," he explained. 

"My guess is Stain is being Stain. Those other two sound like they are trying to get the attention of someone. There might be a new crew on the horizon. I can't think of another use the blood quirk would have for the blood, but it's probably a way to use the rest of their quirk. The blood lets them do something else. The fire person is probably just showing how quickly they can deal with opposition. My guess, the blood person is just crazy, the fire person wants to join up with someone," Kure explained his thoughts. "When did you become this smart?" Tsukuachi asked.