•{Part~32}•

~💕💞💕~

Author~chan's POV~

Akutagawa just knelt on the floor crying that there was still hope that Atsushi could hear what he was saying, his tears that didn't stop rolling down his cheek and dripping on the floor like a waterfall that never stopped flowing.

Atsushi who was just standing not far from him suddenly fell into silence, her hands clenching in anger softened. her eyes changing color every second. and her fangs that returned to normal, her hands that slowly grabbed her head because of her headache that suddenly hit. as if little by little the memories came back to her brain but he couldn't see very well.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Atsushi screamed loudly and her legs wobbled towards the nearby wall and slam her whole body into it. 

Atsushi didn't even know what was happening to herself after she heard everything Akutagawa said, even though she didn't know what the guy was saying to her and the memories she couldn't remember very well. all of that hit her hard. she felt her head tear in half. 

Jinko! 

Atsushi~chan!

Onēsan!

Atsushi-kun!

her head was filled with voices and familiar faces calling her name several times, many people in her mind were looking at her with a smile on their lips. their hands reaching out to her as far as they could. but whatever Atsushi does. she could not remember who they were. their names, whether they are her family or friends. even one, she does not remember. except for their familiar faces. 

her chest ached as well at the same time she didn't know why, she was scared. she was terrified and nervous, when she just saw those faces. she did not know who they were or when she had met them. but she felt that she would be safe with them. she did not know what the reason was. but her heart tells otherwise.

it was as if her heart was saying that she could trust those people, that those people could protect her. that she would also be loved by those people who she had not felt when she was young.

"arghhhh!

but how could she trust other people again if in herself she no longer knew who she trusted? even when she was young, she felt nothing but the fake love of other people for her. every abuse they do. every insult they say to her. and every wound they left on her body that would never go away.

so, how can she trust other people again if she is always betrayed?

"Jinko!" Akutagawa's voice echoed around the two of them as Atsushi snapped her head. her eyes immediately narrowed towards Akutagawa and to her surprise, she saw Dazai and Chuuya staring at her and the other members of the Port Mafia and Agency surrounded her.

her eyes suddenly widened in shock "these are the people I saw in my mind" Atsushi whispered and she immediately pushed herself away from the wall

"Atsushi, are you okay?!" Chuuya shouted who immediately ran towards her ready to hug her. but before that happened Atsushi growled loudly

"who are you?!" Atsushi shouted ready to activate her ability again.

"what the?!" Chuuya's eyes widened

everyone fell into silence with their eyes still focused on the wear-tiger.

"C-Chuuya-san, I think Nemoto controls Jinko" Akutagawa replied 

all eyes snapped at Akutagawa in confusion "but, how?!" 

"I also don't know how, I also don't know how, but when you weren't here Jinko was trying to kill me, his eyes were too red like blood and he wouldn't listen to me!" Akutagawa explain and he pointed at Atsushi with his finger

"I think Nemoto injected Atsushi so she doesn't remember even one of us!" 

THUMB!

~💕💞💕~