•{Part~35}•

~💖💞💖~

Author~chan's POV~

when the battle at Nemoto's mansion was over and everyone was safely away from that place. the mansion that Nemoto had built a few years ago had collapsed and was now completely ruined. because of the damaged parts of that mansion because of their long battle. Akutagawa and Rashomon destroyed half of that mansion because of their two fights with Atsushi. and so did Chuuya and Nemoto.

between the two of them, they fight longer than the others. even Chuuya, admits that it is not easy to defeat Nemoto because of his intelligence and speed. include his other remaining men which is also the reason why Chuuya's fight took longer.

when it comes to Nemoto's ability versus Chuuya's ability, there is no doubt that Nemoto will win. because of Chuuya's strength that can damage many buildings or worse is the whole world. even Akutagawa and Dazai can have a hard time-fighting Chuuya especially if he goes crazy and shuns his strength.

Nemoto's ability is only half of Chuuya's strength, he can use his power to heal people. and he can also use it to kill people. his power is also seldom found and seen in this world. and to half of the people who are incompetent similar to others. sometimes other people prefer to get power similar to Nemoto.

that ability is balanced just like Yin and Yang. he balances evil and goodness in this world. but when it is also broken or separated, nothing happens either, so once one of the pieces of Yin and Yang is lost, that one piece is also useless. because one of the pieces of that thing is also missing. the more unbalanced the evil and good of every person in this world. and perhaps that is also why this world is becoming more and more turbulent.

Nemoto's power is so dangerous that no human can withstand the enveloping evil of that ability. so it is better to remove that power so that no one else can touch or gain that ability.

when the fight ended in that area, Dazai decided to leave everything to Chuuya. because he also knows that Chuuya is still busy catching Nemoto and he can no longer be stopped from killing that man. they also left that area and returned to Yokohama to take Atsushi to a hospital and treat the wounds she had sustained. and for them to know how she lost her memory.

since Atsushi also lost consciousness due to fatigue, it would no longer be difficult for Dazai to explain everything to Atsushi. so once they took Atsushi to the hospital. they immediately took it to a room for the doctor to see what the problem was.

they did not wait long for the result when they immediately saw the doctor come out of the room. they asked what the problem was.

"her condition is not serious, her wounds will heal in a few days. but as for the memory she lost, the reason she remembered nothing was because of the fluid we saw in her body. in my opinion. that liquid was mixed with various chemicals which also made her whole body weaken even more" explains the doctor who showed them the paperwork about the result.

"But, all of that will come back until you just remind her" the doctor smiled wide, as he pats Dazai's shoulder and left.

when the doctor's figure disappeared from them all, Dazai just sighed heavily and he looked again at the paper in his hand. "I don't think we have anything to worry about" Dazai replied with a smile

"so? who wants to see Atsushi~chan?!" Dazai shouts cheerfully and pumps his fist above the air, the other members of the Agency and Port Mafia just smiled happily and immediately agreed with Dazai, they all entered Atsushi's room at the same time.