•Part~1•

~💕💞💕~

Author~chan's POV~

today is a beautiful day and the sun is shining brightly all over Yokohama, many people are walking to their work or back to their home, there are also children in school while studying peacefully, there are also many people who visit the malls with their loved ones

while in an Agency many are heard laughing and talking, while the one we know called jinko is sitting while doing something on the laptop important thing, it can be seen on her face that she is serious, she makes her fingers spin on the keyboard quickly

but because she was unlucky, her surroundings were too noisy which was the reason why she could not focus well on her work, so she stopped for a moment and looked around, she saw that her friends were busy while they were all in the middle which makes noise and chaos, she stood in her seat and watched what was happening

"Ummm, what are you all doing, and why are you all making so much noise?" she asked with her arms crossed over her chest with a frown.

everyone looked at her and blinked, she waited for an answer but none of them still spoke. she sighed again as she saw one of her colleagues lying on the floor named Edogawa Ranpo.

"Atsushi~chan! good you asked! Ranpo~san needs help!" cheerfully replied one of her colleagues whose name was Dazai the suicidal maniac.

Atsushi raised an eyebrow and lowered her two hands, she looked again at Ranpo lying on the floor unconscious as if dead.

"what is the problem with him?" Atsushi asked and poke Ranpo's cheek who is still unconscious. 

Dazai smiled and hugged Atsushi.

"He has run out of stock of his food, so can you buy it at the grocery store for him?~" Dazai asked and his hands roamed different parts of Atsushi's body with a satisfied expression on his face.

of course because of Atsushi's annoyance and also because of her disgust, she immediately pushed Dazai away from her and stood up properly. she just sighed and turned around.

"sorry Dazai-san, but I still have to finish a report and I still need to help Kyouka-chan" Atsushi answered and waved one of her hands which means next time. that her legs twisted back in her chair to continue her work.

 Dazai who hummed with a smirked in his lip, he immediately grabbed Atsushi's hand and smiled sweetly.

"Don't worry, I will finish your report. so buy at the grocery with Kyouka~chan" said Dazai and Kyouka suddenly came out where. but Atsushi complained repeatedly because she knew that Dazai would not really do her report.

"b-but!" Atsushi stuttered.

 Dazai  just shook his head and pushed Atsushi and Kyouka out the door.

"don't forget to buy me my favorite food too~" Dazai smiled as he quickly closed and locked the door to make sure Atsushi would not return.

 Atsushi with Kyouka outside the door of their office, her eyes blinking a few times as she tries to process her brain into what happened, as if she were an unaware child who just landed in that agency building.

"why does it have to be me?"

Dazai's POV~

when Atsushi~chan ang Kyouka~chan left, I immediately turned to the others and smiled victoriously.

"Are you really crazy Dazai? you send them both to the grocery store without any money, are you really that stupid?" Kunikida~kun rubbed his temple in annoyance who was very disappointed in what I did.

"don't worry~ he has his own money~" I answered and shrugged my shoulder.

 he just huffed and the rest of them went back to what they were doing, and so did I, I sat comfortably in my chair and placed both of my feet on top of my table forgetting that I had promised Atsushi-chan. 

Ranpo~san who was still on the floor lying unconsciously, well others could not step on him so we just let him lie on the floor while Atushi-chan and Kyouka-chan had not yet returned.

because I was doing nothing, I thought of Atsushi~chan with his beautiful face like a girl and his long hair reaching to his waist, I always wonder why he does not cut his long hair, does he not find it difficult to tie his hair? when he sleeps he may choke his hair because of the length.

his slim body and his beautiful face, he looks like a girl...

"GAH-" 

because of my negligence, I never noticed that I had fallen to the floor unconscious. that I feel like someone has pushed me because of the things I think about Atsushi-chan, the universe hates me.

"itai~"I groaned softly as my hands rubbed against my aching head.

'I think I need to stop thinking about Atsushi' 

 just as I sighed, I looked to my side and saw Kunikida~kun busy with what he was doing, I immediately smirked and approached him unnoticed.

"if you are just planning something bad, don't continue. I might just punch you" Kunikida~kun spat without looking at me.

 I just smiled sweetly and approached him.

"Kunikida~kun, I just have a question~" 

He suddenly stopped and looked at me in disbelief, of coures I know I only asked him in the first time, because I always annoy him when I do nothing or bored.

"are you sick?" he asked me and stood up immediately.

  shook my head still smiling, he sighed and sat down again and looked at me.

"what is your question?" I hummed tapping my chin that I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to ask the thing on my mind to Kunikida-kun or not. well it's not bad to ask isn't it?

"Do you think~ Atsushi~chan is a girl?" 

after I said that, Kunikida-kun choked on his own saliva which caused him to fall to the floor because my question was impossible to happen.

"even Atsushi you make him a girl too because of your madness, stay away from me!" Kunikida~kun immediately took a ballpen and pointed at me as if he was going to kill me. 

"eh?" a flashing light bulb appeared above my head, I raised my index finger and smiled widely.

"like this, let's bet when you lose you will undress in front of us all" I commented as I pointed to our colleagues.

"when I lose, I commit suicide" I said proudly tapping my chest.

 Of course what I said was very unfair, but that's all I thought for our bet, well what I said was also good so I'm not allowed to back down.

"deal?" I asked and wiggled my eyebrows.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! I WILL NOT GONNA DO THAT!

~💕💞💕~