•{Part~33}•

~💕💞💕~

Author~chan's POV~

"That can't happen!" Yosano shouted angrily staring Akutagawa hard in the eyes.

other members of the Agency and Port Mafia just opened mouths not knowing what to say. their eyes were staring at Atsushi who was also confused by what was happening. how can Atsushi forget them all? just a few days ago they were no longer with the wear-tiger because Nemoto's men kidnapped her, and now Akutagawa says that Atsushi doesn't remember any of them?

what is that? a bullshit joke?! they even remember the time before Atsushi was kidnapped because of the information Akutagawa told them all. and it also took them only a few days before they could find the location where Nemoto was hiding. so how could Nemoto experiment with Atsushi so quickly and easily?

they also know that Nemoto is very smart when it comes to the experiments she does on useless things especially towards Atsushi, but what they just don't get is how did Atsushi lose memory about them all? their names, their associations, and so on. so who can explain to them all how Atsushi forgot all that after the good memories made all with her?!

"it's all Fucking Nemoto's fault" Chuuya cursed under his breath as his eyes turned red.

how can Chuuya explain to Atsushi everything in the last 5 years? that he was the young man who helped her and made her feel real love like a family? Chuuya admits he's glad that girl is Atsushi. the girl he used to want to help escape. the girl he always secretly gives delicious food to when Nemoto is not at the mansion. and the girl he first liked.

all of that gave him hope to see Atsushi again after what happened in those past 5 years. he is happy because he will see that girl again. he felt crying with joy. he wants to hug Atsushi tightly and tell her that 'everything will be fine

that all Atsushi's problems about her past will be gone, the sufferings and pain she feels will be replaced by love and protection, and her life that was in the middle of the line will be gone as well. she will live peacefully with all the people who are important to her. and there is not even one person who can ruin that dream.

"I will kill him

but how could that happen if Chuuya's dream of being with the girl he had met before was ruined just because of Nemoto's pointless experiment which also caused Atsushi's entire memory to be lost?

"I will never forgive him, I will kill him until his whole body disappears from this world" Chuuya declares that there is a dark aura appearing around him. his hands clenching hard ready to kill Nemoto with them.

he doesn't care if he kills Nemoto in front of Atsushi, because the only thing that matters to him is that he wants to lose the person he hates the most, and even his soul he won't let be left in this world.

because of a crazy man like Nemoto, Chuuya's dream of being with Atsushi ended so easily.

"wait, Chuuya! you can't do that! we need Nemoto for-" 

"for what?!" Chuuya roared with venom in his voice as his eyes snapped towards Dazai.

"for him to hurt the person who is most important to me again?! don't you know because of him Atsushi and I split up 5 years ago! and you know that yourself! I also spent a few years looking for Atsushi with the hope that I would still see her and to help her get out of that city!" Chuuya's shout echoed throughout the hallway which made Atsushi even more unable to move from where she was standing due to the shock, just like the others.

Chuuya's eyes pierced Dazai's whole body he felt nothing but anger and hatred "every time of that, I don't eat and sleep because I never stop looking for Atsushi even if I end up in another corner of this world! then now you're going to tell me not to kill that crazy man?! do you think I will still listen this time?! I don't care if the Agency and Mori-san still need him! because for me now he has to die! and I myself will kill him here and now!

Chuuya's voice died down, and his feet immediately ran out of the Mansion trying to find Nemoto while leaving all the shock with Atsushi.

Dazai who didn't agree with Chuuya's decision to kill Nemoto just sighed heavily and just let Chuuya go, because what could he do if he stopped his ex-partner? he knew that even if he stopped Chuuya and they argued for a few hours. he knew in himself that Chuuya would still kill that man mercilessly.

Dazai also saw in Chuuya's eyes that it was full of anger and hatred, especially since they knew that Atsushi had lost his memory about them all. he also feels Chuuya's feelings. even though he can't listen to Chuuya's heart in his chest, he can see it in his partner's every move, especially in his eyes.

and for Dazai, he knows that Chuuya loves Atsushi so much that he doesn't want to get away from the wear-tiger again. so it would be better for them to just let Chuuya decide whether to kill Nemoto or not.

"Atsushi~chan?" Dazai called the wear-tiger and smiled at it "I know you're as confused as we are, but the good thing now is you're safe away from that man"

Dazai took a few steps towards Atsushi who was terrified, his hands stretched out Atsushi 

"e-eh?" Atsushi squeaked as she closed her eyes for fear that Dazai might do something to her, but all she felt was a soft hand patting her head.

her eyes slowly opened again and looked at Dazai in astonishment, but to the extent of her shock, she saw that Dazai had tears on both sides of his eyes that there was a smile on his lip that could never be erased again.

"Okaerinasai~" Dazai chuckled pulling Atsushi into a tight hug.

Atsushi's eyes were just open trying to process what Dazai said, her eyes were suddenly filled with tears as well as she started sobbing loudly.

she didn't know what was happening to her now or what was the reason she was crying at that time, she just felt like her heart would explode with joy, even if she couldn't remember who those people were. she just followed her heart and wept as loudly as she could.

"T-Tadaima

~💕💞💕~