:YOUR FIRST KISS:

Neil Perry=

-It was after a rehearsal for the winter play. That whole practice, Neil was stuttering and messing up. You weren't upset at him, you were upset for him.

-You cancelled practice early because you knew Neil was feeling embarrassed. Once everyone left, he came up to you to apologize. You couldn't help but think he looked so fantastic in that moment... you just wanted to kiss him. So you did. 

-"I'm so sorry (Y/N) I didn't mean to be so... frazzled tonight. It's just my dad. And school. And everything. It won't happen again just please-"

-"Shut up."

-"Huh?"

-"Please shut up." And with that, you pulled his face to yours and kissed him softly. He kissed you back, pulling your body against his. His hand wrapped around your waist and then his other hand rested against your cheek. You played with his hair and cuddled into his chest. 

-"Holy shit thank you for finally doing that."

-You kissed again. 

Todd Anderson=

-It was at another family party of yours.

-It was Thanksgiving break and you were having a cocktail party with leftovers from the holiday. The Anderson's were invited. You could barely control yourself because you were so excited for Todd to arrive. 

-Once he did, his parents immediately disappeared with the other rich posh adults. You two snuck up to your bedroom to talk and just be with one another.

-He was talking about how much he missed you that holiday and he cried a little bit last night because he felt so alone. You cuddled up against his chest and told him that you two were together now. It was all okay. 

-Then, he asked if he could kiss you. Respectful little Toddy boy.

-You kissed once very softly, then a second time, a bit rougher. He had gotten much more comfortable with you after that night. You were his first girlfriend, kiss, and love. He had nothing to hide from you anymore. 

Knox Overstreet=

-You were home alone and you were terribly scared so you called Knox, hoping he'd sneak out to come save you. 

-Being the lover he is, he of course came to protect you and make you feel safe.

-You opened your door and let him inside. He went to ask if you were okay. But you cut him off. 

-"Love, are you o-"

-You grabbed his cheeks and kissed his lips, shutting your eyes, and just letting everything happen. 

Charlie Dalton=

-You couldn't sleep one night so you decided to go visit Charlie, knowing he'd still be awake. You knocked on his door softly. He opened it right away. 

-"Can you come stay with me?"

-"Yeah, of course." Together, you went back to your room. You sat down on your bed and he sat beside you, pulling you close. He wasn't doing this to be cute or flirty. He genuinely felt bad. You looked like you were in a pure state of despair when he first saw you. But you were just tired and couldn't sleep.

-"Lay down, my love. Let's try to sleep." You did as he said, laying down, holding yourself in your arms. He pulled you into his chest and rolled you on your back. He put his hand on your cheek and kissed you, pulling you closer and tucking you in. 

-"Thank you." You whispered, sleepily, but still not being able to sleep.

-"No need to thank me. Goodnight." You kissed him once more, crawling back into his arms. 

Steven Meeks=

-You were studying together in his room.

-You two were arguing over what a certain word meant in Latin.

-"OKAY FINE! Let's place a bet on this." You scoffed at his statement and rolled your eyes. 

-"YEAH FINE! If I win, you do my biology homework for the next week!" He put his hand out and said,

-"And if I win... I get to kiss you." You shook hands and then he began scouring through the Latin textbook. 

-He was right.

-He was actually nervous about kissing you. So when he did it, it was a quick small peck. You grabbed his hand and said, laughing, 

-"Darling, actually kiss me."

-He kissed you again, softly, but longer and more needily. He ran his fingers through your hair and you straddled his waist.

-Let's just say... his first kiss couldn't have gone better.

Gerard Pitts=

-It was after a major track meet.

-You were the fastest runner that day, setting a record for not only your school, but your state.

-The guys would not stop screaming and cheering you on.

-You sprinted over to them and hugged Pitts first. He picked you up off of the ground and grabbed your face gently. 

-"You were amazing."

-You held your arms around his neck and kissed his lips softly, just so happy about that entire day.

-That left all of the poets cheering even louder.