:THEY GET STUNG BY A BEE:

Neil Perry=

-Just makes a wincing noise. You immediately jump and look over at him to see what's the matter. He just shrugs and meets your eyes. "I got stung by a wasp." He plays it off like nothing is wrong and tries to ignore it, but eventually he breaks. He lets you examine the cut and put some ice on it. Then you kiss the red bump and rub it a little with your thumb. Even though toddlers get their cuts and burns and ouchies kissed or coddled, Neil didn't seem to mind when you babied him.

Todd Anderson=

-It stung him right on the tip of his finger. He didn't notice at first, just felt a tingly sensation. But then... he looked down at his finger. The tip was swelled, red, and throbbing. He began to run and scream, in pure utter terror, "WHAT IS GOING ON?" You saw a bee on a flower not too far from you both, so you assumed it was a bee sting. You calmly explained to him what happened. Although, your calmness didn't make him calm in that moment. He decided to pass out... he dropped to the ground, fully collapsed. He was still breathing which was good, but his fainting, panic, and swelling finger forced you to call an ambulance. Once you both got to the hospital, and once he woke up, you couldn't help but laugh at him. He laughed with you and you both cuddled on his bed in the hospital room, waiting for further instruction from his doctor.

Knox Overstreet=

-He sat on a bee, on accident. As soon as he did it he shot up, grabbing his butt cheeks, and squeaked, "I think I just got shot!!!" You made him turn around so you could inspect what the hell happened, and then saw the poor squished up honey bee on his buttock. You slapped his arm and yelled at him for killing the bee, but then assisted him in getting ice and cold compresses to help the swelling.

Charlie Dalton=

-He immediately shouted when it happened. He mostly did it to be funny. "I HAVE BEEN STUNG BY A WASP! GOODBYE OH MY GOSH-" He shouted as he held his arm that had the sting. You tried to get him to stop yelling and making a massive embarrassment of himself, but then you noticed it was mostly a publicity stunt. Yes, he was stung. No, the screaming wasn't real. So you decided to play into it. You screamed with him, fake cried, pretended to plan a memorial service for his arm. It was way too big of a production.

Steven Meeks=

-Meeks is actually allergic to bees. (Head canon I came up with.) So when it happened, he remained completely and utterly formal and calm. He pulled you away from a conversation you were having. He showed you his forearm and just said, "Love, I got stung by a bee. I'm allergic. Do you mind just walking with me to my dorm so I can grab my EPI-Pen. I'm sorry." You immediately got alarmed and grabbed his hand, starting to walk back to his room. "No, never be sorry, let's hurry up though." You two eventually made it back and he gave himself the medicine in the pen. You couldn't stand to see him poking himself so you looked away. Once he finished, you two went to the nurse so the pen could be replaced and so Meeks was under medical surveillance just in case he passed out or stopped breathing. But he was okay. You both acted perfectly.

Gerard Pitts=

-Immediately tells you and immediately wants to be babied. He asks you to ice the wound, remove the stinger, lay with him until his wound feels better. You of course didn't mind staying with him or mind taking care of him. You two laid in your dorm room, on your bed. He laid in between your legs and put his head on your chest, kindly requesting that you played with his hair. He kept wanting your assistance till the next day, then he stopped the childish antics.