"Just pretend you know me, I beg of you." :CHARLIE DALTON IMAGINE:

Author's Note: For the lovely @Potter4life0 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTINGGG

You hated Welton- Helton. But for a terrifying and tormenting school... they hosted some really cool banquets on behalf of the students. They had these banquets one every five months. A winter one, and a springish summerish one. They were mostly to raise money for the school. Other times it was to raise money for the athletics department or the English department. They were all fun, had great food, had great music. That's because they were organized by the student council and not by the school itself. 

You stood in the back of the school's banquet hall, balancing a drink on your palm. You stood next to your friend, the notorious Stick. He chuckled at you as you adjusted your cup half empty with Coke. You had a great skill and knack for doing this so it was enjoyable for him to watch. That's when you saw someone BOLTING towards you. You wanted to keep balancing your cup but this person was CHARGING for you. You took your free hand and clenched the rim of your cup, preparing for this person to attack you. Stick just watched this occurring it what seemed like slow motion. 

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE HERE!!! I've been looking everywhereee for you." This person shouted. They then grabbed you and pulled you to their chest, rocking you back and forth in a hug. You just hugged back. "Please pretend like you know me..." They whispered to you. You had a feeling that was occurring so you agreed and jumped into a hug with this stranger. 

"It's been way too long, old friend! How are you?" You told this boy. That's when you noticed, this boy was Charlie Dalton. He was no stranger at all. You'd seen him around Welton with his gaggle of boys, all of them looking like marauders scrounging throughout the night. Something about Charlie always intrigued you. So you kept this conversational flow going. Stick eventually walked away and said he'd meet up with you later. You smiled and nodded, not paying much attention to him, and choosing to pay attention to Charlie instead. 

You stood for an hour, talking. He talked about why you had to pretend to know him. The truth was, he saw a chapron who was also his teacher, and he had two late assignments in that teacher's class. So if he was talking to you, a beautiful person he obviously had a crush on, the teacher would let him be. That's when you heard that line. A beautiful person he obviously had a crush on...

"Wait- what?" You asked him, blushing. He smirked and bit his lip, looking away. You jokingly punched his shoulder and stepped closer to him. He rubbed his hand down your arm and grabbed your hand. You blushed harder and gulped. He looked towards the exit doors of the auditorium. 

"Cmon..." He whispered. You nodded and held his hand and he strutted ahead of you, leading you to the exit doors of the room. He pushed open the doors and the cold hair hit you both like a ton of bricks. You grabbed your arm, rubbing your hand down it. You wanted to warm yourself up a bit. Charlie noticed and removed his suit jacket. He put it around you and put his arm around you as well. You stepped into his side and waited for his explanation of his comment. "You... couldn't tell? I'm always trying to get your attention in Keating's class. I chose you tonight to hide from a teacher when my friends were right there. You REALLY couldn't tell, (Y/N)?" He said sounding almost innocent and nervous. You put your arm around his waist and rested your head on his collarbone. 

"No, I just thought... you were being you, you know? You're always all loud and stuff... but I'm flattered. And don't worry, I like you too." You laughed and he pulled you into a hug, swaying back and forth in the dark winter air with you. You buried your eyes into his shoulder and let him move you through the crisp breeze. He gently kissed your neck and cheek, asking if you were okay with his kisses and his touches. You nodded and pulled him closer. And that was how the rest of your night went. Your crush, and now boyfriend, holding you and swaying with you in the night air. You didn't want to spend your night any other way.