:ODD THINGS THEY FIND ATTRACTIVE ABOUT YOU:

Neil Perry=
-He loves when you run your finger through your hair. You typically do it when your tired or stressed and sometimes, that's when Neil finds you the most attractive. You're always beautiful but when your eyes a bit heavier or your nerves are a bit hopped up, it makes Neil lose himself.

Todd Anderson=
-When you kiss him anywhere that isn't his lips. The neck, knuckles, and collarbone really make him all flustered. He thinks you do it on purpose to make him blush but 9/10 you don't. You just like kissing him in those places and he likes when you take control and do what you want.

Knox Overstreet=
-Literally anytime you talk. He finds your voice incredibly seductive and beautiful.

Charlie Dalton=
-When you tell/demand something of him. When you speak up for yourself and basically say "Charlie stop being an idiot and do this one thing to fucking help me." He likes when your a bit more assertive.

Steven Meeks=
-Sometimes you'll remove his glasses from his face and when you do, you make him all flustered.

Gerard Pitts=
-When you stretch. He thinks he looks so silly and like an ugly weirdo when he stretched but somehow, you manage to stay graceful and adorable when your stretching. He admires your beauty.

Richard Cameron=
-When you wear red. It's something about the way it makes your body look. Anytime you have it on, you look even more perfect than you usually do. He can't help but hold your waist in his arms when you wear red- he can't let go of you

Chris Noel=
-When your cheeks are rosy. She can't help but kiss then and hold your face in her hands. She always says "the redness suits your beauty so well."