:DATING STEVEN MEEKS WOULD INCLUDE...:

-Dates in the library's attic.

-Doing homework with one another.

-Reading books to each other. 

-Him liking when you hold him for cuddles but if you want to be held, he has no problem in doing so. 

-Trying to hide your relationship from adults but they know anyway.

-The guys being so thankful Meeks found someone like you. You're quite perfect for him. 

-Holding hands ALL OF THE TIME.

-Being asked to read the opening poem at each Dead Poets meeting because all of the guys like your voice and they like to watch Meeks drool and blush over you as you read.

-Him spitting out random facts about everything and anything all of the time. 

      -"Did you know it was rumored that Oscar Wilde was a homosexual? History books were so homophobic that they used to say him and his lovers were just best friends. Quite sad, right?"

     -"Very sad, oh my gosh. Bups, how do you know everything?"

    -"...books? I suppose?"

-Him like to have philosophical questions and debates. Those debates can also be silly though. One time you guys talked about which cheese was the best kind.

-Him being a hardcore feminist and wanting equal rights for everyone and everything that breathes, so he talks about that stuff a lot. 

-Him taking you on walks to clear your head when geometry just gets too hard for you.

-Your father, Mr. Keating, loving Meeks as his own son and being very thankful for him because he sort of 'saved' you. 

-His parents not minding you. They just don't want Meeks to start slacking on his grades. 

-Constant compliments.

-Constant hugging.

-Him constantly grabbing your hand and kissing the top of it.

-You, him, and Pitts being the best of friends and the perfect trio. 

-Everyone thinking you and Meeks are purely adorable.