"Well, good thing I have an idea." :NEIL PERRY AND TODD ANDERSON IMAGINE:

Author's Note: This imagine is for the absolutely lovely @xXFrankenHeartXx THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING LOVE!!!

Rain beat against the dorm windows of Welton. The rain abused and battered and ruined the beautiful perfect windows. Even though the rain was violent, it was not as damaging as the thunder and lightning that came with it. The thunder roared throughout all of Vermont. Lighting illuminated all of the East Coast. This was definitely a thunderstorm. All you knew was it was terribly terrifying to you. You laid in the dark, only the lightning reaching through your glass windows. You shivered on your mattress, your school provided quilt wrapped around your body, making you look like a cold burrito out on display in the middle of a New York city hot grill cart. 

You tried to close your eyes, ignore what was occuring around you. But nothing worked. Nothing was able to stop the fear overpooling and invading you. The fear ate and picked at your soul, nicked and kicked at your psyche. You tried to bury it, say that the fear was just a figment of your imagination. It wasn't. It was really and you could heart it, not only that, see it once the lightning illuminated your room and shined all across your ceiling. 

You didn't want to bother anyone. Most found rain showers like this comforting. But to you, they were just terrifying. That's when you couldn't control that fear in your throat and stomach anymore. You rolled off the mattress, placing your already cold feet on the ice frozen floor. You pulled your blanket tighter around you and ran to your door, throwing it open, slamming it shut, and sprinting to Neil's room. You saw his dorm get closer and closer and closer, already making you feel safer. Once you reached the door, you gently knocked on it with your shaking and shivering knuckles, hoping the boys would be able to hear. Todd was really good at listening. Maybe it was because he didn't talk often. That meant, Todd was the one who opened the door. He smiled at you. "Wondering when you'd show up. Come in." He said, stepping aside. You walked in, barely being able to muster a smile. That's when Neil noticed you, when you couldn't smile. He removed his glasses from his face and closed his screenplay. He stood up sat you down on his bed. 

"You should've came sooner! You look like you're going to soil yourself. Are you okay?" Neil asked, plopping down on Todd's bed. Todd sat beside him and they both looked at you. You went to explain you were just nervous but as your mouth opened, thunder BOOMED across the land of Welton. You jumped and gasped, falling to on your side a bit. That's when Neil and Todd both jumped as well, jumping because of your fear. They kneeled down in front of you and helped you sit back up. Neil pulled your quilt tighter and Todd ran to his closet. He stood on his tip toes, struggling to pull a blanket from his closet. But as he pulled one, six fell on his face. He squealed like a child and fell, landing on all of the blanket. Neil and you looked at him, smiling a bit. 

"I-I went to-to get a blanket for you b-b-b-but... yeah." He said, pointing to the seven blankets on the wood floor. Neil chuckled and walked over to him, pushing his arm playfully. Todd flopped back a little bit, laughing. He walked back to you and sat back beside you on the bed.

"Well, good thing I have an idea." Neil said, kicking and carrying blankets to the center of the room. He began to open some, spreading them out. Then he began to struggle. One wouldn't open all the way so he began running all around the center of the room, trying to open it all the way. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't do it. You and Todd watched, mustering your laughs. Neil looked up at you both, smiling as well. He signaled he wanted help. You and Todd stood to help him. Problem is, your legs were shaking sooo bad from your fear that it was hard to stand. Todd helped you stabilize yourself which was kind. Then, all three of you began spreading out the blankets. Once they were all put out correctly, Todd and Neil grabbed their pillows and put them on the ground for you. You laid and they sat right by your side. It sounded like the rain was letting up. Just as you thought that, BOOM thunder and lightning strikes again! You jumped and screamed "HOOOLY FUCKING- shit." You covered your mouth and covered your eyes. The boys just cracked up at your reaction. You cursed SO loud. "Hey, you okay?" Neil asked. You shrugged with a bittersweet grin, looking up at the shadow covered ceiling. "Tell me a story, guys. Take my mind off of all of this." You requested. Todd sighed and scooted down, laying next to you, also looking at the ceiling. Neil copied both of you and laid down. As Neil went to open his mouth, the thunder BOLTED again. You jumped and covered your face, trying not to cry. Todd pulled your hands from your eyes, putting his one hand on your shoulder. "You're okay, you're safe with us. Your best buddies got you. It's okay." Neil comforted, putting his hand on your other shoulder. He was right. Your best buddies had you. You're okay. 

The three of you went in a straight line, telling stories from when you were kids or stories from last week. Todd told stories about his mom, his brother, his old school. Neil told stories of his mother, his acting, the summers he spent with his grandparents in Seattle. You told all the stories you could think of. When you told your final story, none of you had noticed the rain stopped. Well, sort of stopped. It was a sunshower right now. A beautiful beautiful beautiful sunshower with a double rainbow. Todd was the first one that saw it. He gasped and pointed at the window. "LOOK GUYS!!!" He exclaimed. You and Neil shot up, looking. All of you gasped and bolted to the door, running out of it. You pounded on all of the dorm rooms doors, sprinting down the halls, and ran to the exit of Welton. Soon, everyone was in the courtyard with you three. You all danced in the rain and jumped under the rainbows. Meeks and Pitts shouted from the high tower, their radio starting to blast music. You all shouted back at them in a victorious manner. Maybe thunderstorms were terrifying and haunted you to an unbelievable extent, but the aftermath was somewhat fun. Aftermaths like these were fortunate aftermaths. No one was damaged, hurt, and neither was the beautiful architect of Welton. And neither was Mr. Keating. You knew that because he joined all of you kids in the courtyard. He danced to Pitts and Meeks music, he cheered with you Neil and Todd. Yeah this sunshower was great... but your friends and your amazing teacher made it greater. Take that, scary thunderstorms!