"I used to get bored when I was a kid so... rocks." :TODD ANDERSON IMAGINE PT 1:

You were walking outside, an Oscar Wilde book in your hand. It was spring break for your school and all of your friends lived very far away from you, so you spent your time alone. Your parents worked way too often and hard to bother about what you did during the day so you could do practically anything you want. Most teens would probably drink, cause mischief, but you weren't a teenager. You were way to mature to be forced into that insulting category. 

Your town's park was appearing in the distance and a gentle smile began to spread on your face. You spent your free time here. All the times you cried, all the times you were happy, and all the times you were 'eh' were practically spent here. Your excitement caused you to jog a little bit and then hop over the little white fence that surrounded the park. 

You sighed softly, letting the wind blow your hair back out of your face. You picked your head up from its usual position, which was staring at the ground, and studying your own lovely and clean shoes. When you looked up, you saw a boy squatting on the ground with a magnifying glass. He looked a little funny, but a good kind of funny. He seemed like he was in his own little civilization, not caring who saw him or who questioned what he was doing, which you found honorable and quite attractive. The closer you walked, the softer you got, not wanting to disturb the peaceful sweet boy.

All of a sudden, you realized you knew the self entertained boy. It was the boy from across the street of your house, Todd Anderson. You smiled a bit to yourself, knowing Todd as one who didn't leave the house often and didn't like social interaction. You knew he wouldn't want to talk to you, but you felt bad walking by and ignoring him. What if he noticed it was you and got insulted you ignored him? You wouldn't be able to deal with that. You'd never wanted to hurt Todd. He seemed hurt enough, just by life. 

"Erm, Todd?" You whispered, not wanting to scare him. He looked up slowly, then stood up to your height. He'd gotten taller since the last time you saw him. Much taller. 

"Oh hi, (Y/N)! Nice to see you." Todd exclaimed, actually seeming as if he didn't mind you stopping. That shocked you. But you shook the hand he offered you and then you looked at his magnifying glass. 

"What are you up to?" His naturally pale face faded to a light blush. He held up the magnifying glass with a shallow 'oh' and then handed it to you. You picked it up with a laugh and looked at him through it. He laughed at how large your beautiful (e/c) was made to look. 

"I was... sorry, I was rock... hunting." He sounded embarrassed as he said it. You didn't know why. You found his quirky little hobby quite fun. Spending all day in different locations, just staring and studying the ground for cool rocks, sounded fun. So you decided to show him just how fun it sounded. You inhaled and turned on an overly enthusiastic attitude. Todd just seemed like he needed someone to be passionate about one of his hobbies. 

"That sounds nice! Found any cool ones yet? Any worth keeping?" You asked, handing him his magnifying glass. He raised his eyebrows in shock, not expecting you to be so kind about his hobby. His hand flew to his pocket and he pulled out three rocks. One pretty gray one with hints of purple throughout it. The other looked like obsidian of some sort, as dark as the night sky. The final one was just an odd shape.

"I found these, actually. I have to keep looking, I just got here." 

"Oh wow, nice. That's really cool! The purplish gray one is pretty... matches your eyes. But I'll let you get to it." You said, smiling and starting to walk again. You didn't want to overstay your welcome or continue to disturb him. But Todd wasn't disturbed at all. He never felt so comfortable around someone. Only Neil and Meeks really showed attraction and pretend to care about his rock hunting. Seeing someone who wasn't one of his best friends, and actually a practical stranger be so kind was relieving to him. He wanted you to stay. He wanted to tell you more about his collection and his findings but he felt silly. Not only that, he thought you were just being nice and you didn't actually care. But it wouldn't hurt to ask. Carpe Diem, as Mr. Keating would say.