Chapter 4

After last night's events everyone decided it was best to take a good rest before taking action. Anti was in the shower, everyone else continued to catch up and I was in my room, waiting for Wilford to snap me some new clothes for the new day.

"Hmm, let's see now." The maniac hummed, tapping his fingers.

With one finger gun my outfit was transformed into a more age appropriate style. He went through a few outfits, from an oversized sweater that said "SNAZZY BOY" all the way to small dress pants and a white t-shirt with printed on suspenders.

"Perfect." I exclaimed, admiring myself in the mirror.

Wilford gave me a thumbs up.

"Looking smart, Darky."

I turn to see Anti leaning in the door frame. I looked him up and down, he was absolutely gorgeous. He wore a black baggy sweater with a short skirt, fish net stockings and boots, accessorizing with a thick black collar that matched perfectly.

"My my, well don't you look ravaging." I growled.

Anti's eyes, widened. "Stop."

"Why darling, I only speak the truth."

"Because it's creepy." Wilford interjected. "Especially at your current state."

"Yes that." Anti added. "Are you ready to go?"

(You cannot let him go out like that)

(Look Who has a problem with the cross dresser now)

Shame on you Celine.

(Don't gang up on me)

(You better have a good explanation)

(I do. If we are going to meet with HIM, I think it be more appropriate to cover up)

(I guess you have a point)

"Ugh fine" I groaned in annoyance.

"Im not excited either, but we gotta get you back to man size."

"No it's- Never mind.  I need you to change."

"Why?"

"I don't need you to flaunt around, it's too dangerous."

"I can handle myself, Dark." He growled, emphasizing my name with a venomous tone.

(Quick, smooth talk)

"You're too gorgeous darling. I don't want to share you with that "creature", who I know would want to put their hands on you."

Anti scoffed playfully and walked to the cupboard, picking out a pair of jeans then marched to the bathroom, slamming it shut.

"Well someone's a little jelly." Wilford chuckled.

"The voices agreed it was best."

"Between you and me, I think their a bit nosy." The maniac pointed out, lightly tapping his finger on my head.

(Colonel! You hypocrite!)

(How dare you!)

"I'd rather not say that, Will. They can hear you."

"Oh really?" he questioned excitedly. "Are they always listening, even while you fool aro- Ow!"

I gasped in shock as my hand slapped Wilfords cheek.

(Gasp! Celine!)

(He was being a pervert)

"Do not slap my friends!" A deep voice yelled from my own mouth.